KO

한국어 (0)
정렬

상품 1-4 중 전체 4 상품

Seaweed Bath Co. Sensitive Skin Soap unscented

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

4840469595760751119님께서 Feb 21, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is my favorite every day soap and I have tried many in my 55 plus years. It is all natural, super gentle, soothing and has none of that chemical smell many soaps have. It is great if you have any type of sensitive skin.

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Don't overlook this soap!

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

4884948814087833088님께서 Mar 12, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I ordered a lot of soap from iHerb, including the very popular African Black and Shea butter soaps. I just got around to trying this one and was pleasantly surprised by how incredibly moisturizing and cleansing it is. Unlike some other soaps which are sketchily "natural" you can really tell that this soap is pure. Even if you don't have allergies or other sensitivities to chemicals or fragrances, you could enjoy its simple unpolluted clean. I found it was well worth the price, especially when compared to some of iHerb's more rated “star” soaps.

anbefales

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

5390443077876248213님께서 Oct 27, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

En veldig bra såpe

Decent

5648788126684130935님께서 Dec 09, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I herb always comes through with amazing products, I purchased this item when there was a deal on it. The seaweed soap is great for my skin, doesn't dry my skin out and is smooth. I haven't experience too much of the product melting as I have been practicing ishnaan (hydrotherapy) therefore nothing really melts too much for me, however the product itself is great for those who don't want to much of the strong scented and 10+ chemical soaps sold nowadays.

상품 1-4 중 전체 4 상품