KO

iHerb 상품평

₩11,664

₩19,304

할인금액: ₩7,640 (40% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Gentle positivity

Reviewer2708009님께서 Jan 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Tweaking my brain chemistry gently without big pharma sledgehammer drugs I thought to try this,as before I was using a mixture of ashwagandha and rhodiola that has now been discotinued. i use this sporadically when I feel I need soothing and I have had good calming results. Calm and also clear headed.I recommend this.

Great results.

Reviewer2042570님께서 Mar 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take one capsule in the morning with food and feel calm all day...gets rid of the shakes taking care of 4 grandkids gives me!

not for me...

Reviewer2888170님께서 May 11, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was disappointed that I did not experience any kind of calming affect after using this product. Glad it helps lots of other people.

Didn't help at all

DeanaS님께서 Aug 16, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

In fact I think I was more stressed on these! It may take more time. I was very hopeful for this as I'm what I call a stress monkey.

Bob

Reviewer1769841님께서 Mar 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Fantastic!! I sleep soundly, wake clear headed Not foggy headed. I will order more. This is a must try If you don't sleep well.

nice

inbalweisman님께서 Sep 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

it works good for PMS.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Excellent for unwinding at day's end

Reviewer1777653님께서 Jul 18, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I work as a trainer and between the energy of club and clients + my own workouts and nearing 50 yrs- I have appreciated the quality in all the adaptogens made by S.H.I.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

I took half of the package(twenty capsules) and...

Reviewer1708481님께서 Apr 03, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

...didn't feel any change in my actions, really. I guess it was sort of an experiment. Well, any-way, I'd bet the product is all-right, just perhaps not for me.

Soothing

5459419635163566386님께서 Nov 14, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is by far the best product in my supplement cabinet. I order in bulk.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

juniper님께서 Feb 18, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I do sleep better with this product. It doesn't make you drowsy but let you sleep more soundly.

상품 1-10 중 전체 26 상품