KO

고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

평가 | 영어
정렬

Great Swedish Tranquility Calming Formula!

BeckySue님께서 Mar 17, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Too bad that this item has been discontinued but Iherb has many other products that are just as good.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

RELAXATION IN A CAPSULE!!

HealthandBeautyGirl님께서 Feb 04, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This stuff works for me, really relaxes me. Most things either don't work for me or make me more jittery. One of these capsules is enough for me.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

actually makes me slightly jumpy & Jittery...

PracticalReviews님께서 Oct 26, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

i would go with Schisandra , Suma (Brazilian Ginesng , Maca (Lepidium meyenii) or Amla (Emblica officinalis | Indian gooseberry).Chamomile,also known as Matricaria recutita never calmed me down either,then again i prefer other herbs like valerian (Valeriana officinalis),Lemon balm (Melissa officinalis) or Skullcap (Scutellaria lateriflora)...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Average

odereviews님께서 May 31, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This does calm me a bit, but can't say it has been improved my quality of sleep that much. Points for nicely colored package. If you have tried other anti-stress products without success. Maybe this works for you...

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

better take in the evening

5426359968358521112님께서 May 21, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

It really makes me calm but it also makes me very sleepy. So I avoid taking it before evening.

A Bit Expensive but Very Effective

ShelleyP님께서 Apr 13, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is probably the most effective ashwagandha that I've used with regards to relaxation and just taking the edge off stress. Perhaps it's the addition of the Chamomile extract, but it does work better for me than any other ashwagandha product I've tried. I use 2 or 3 daily on a regular basis while going through peri-menopause and while it may not be the only thing I need, it really does make a positive difference.

ok

5033336014423175051님께서 Mar 06, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Thank you for a good product!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

juniper님께서 Feb 18, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I do sleep better with this product. It doesn't make you drowsy but let you sleep more soundly.

Works great before bed

Reviewer2488579님께서 Feb 11, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Gives you a deep sleep if you take and if you find yourself a little anxious during the day just pop one in you should be fine for at least 2-3 hours.

I feel a difference

Reviewer1824368님께서 Jan 25, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take these when stress gets high, especially during school and exams. And they help a lot. I feel a difference and I am happy iherb offers these.

상품 1-10 중 전체 26 상품