KO

₩2,899

₩3,539

할인금액: ₩639 (18% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Expensive for only 8 pieces

MamaToMany님께서 Jun 13, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

The package says that it contains 16 pieces, but I didn't notice until right now that there's a note on the product page that says there's an error on the package... It's a bummer, because my kids really like these, and it's hard to find a good candy/treat that's not made with food dye. I won't buy these again, because they're really overpriced for only 8 little rings. The 4 stars is because they were a big hit with the kids.

Yum!

5673690915024214429님께서 Aug 09, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm not the biggest fan of watermelon candy, but these are yummy! They are made from real watermelon, so they're less synthetic-tasting than most watermelon candy. The best part is they're vegan!

Very, very good!

Reviewer2818141님께서 Sep 08, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Soft, sweet, chewy, and awesome watermelon flavor. Love them. And absolutely no grain based substances! These are my favorite candy even though a bit pricey, but I cannot eat anything out of the supermarket shelf anyway. Don't understand why there are so many bad reviews just because of it has sugar. It is candy, and not advertised sugar-free, so what did you expect??

OMG

4736176970049172160님께서 Jun 05, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This was probably the best vegan-natural-candy I've ever eaten. Will probably order one bag in every order from now on. Love!

Really delicious!

4976039347460058663님께서 Dec 18, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

These were soft and delicious with a subtle watermelon flavour. I really enjoyed these and will buy again. I highly recommend giving them a try!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Just like the peach rings, delicious!

5515446474560965904님께서 Aug 01, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Not much to say. These are exactly what you imagine them to be. Delicious!!!

Great sweets

5086711915518266375님께서 Aug 18, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

The only problem with these is there aren't enough in the packet - love them

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

yum yum, whats in my tummy? Watermelon rings , and the bag is empty.

5071181874604278351님께서 Sep 15, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Pleas make a bigger bag of this! Super sweet and tasty <3

Nice

5431412244790193367님께서 Dec 02, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

But nothing special

Vegan candy

desertanddates님께서 Aug 04, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this for a gift basket for one of my vegan friends and she said they were delicious. It can be very hard to find gelatine free jelly bears.

상품 1-10 중 전체 21 상품