KO

₩12,595

₩16,473

할인금액: ₩3,878 (24% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

THIS PRODUCT REALLY WORKS!!!

Reviewer1549019님께서 Jun 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

We tried quite a few different products but none brought my husband's level up. His levels always stayed low. With this product, his vitamin D3 level is 132! This is the ONLY thing that worked for him. Hallelujah!

Easy to take

Reviewer1245181님께서 Mar 10, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I switched to Superior Source because I wanted the mirolingual formula. After taking Superior Source 5K IU Vit D3 for a while, blood test showed that my vit D level is remaining stable at a good high level.

Love it!

Reviewer3100938님께서 Jun 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I know it works - I have had my blood tested both before and after. Also someone told me another product upset their stomach but this one never will. It is just a microscopic sublingual that dissolves in no time - easy-peasy!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

The tablets poorly hold together

4771196501841825363님께서 May 09, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Just received two packs of these and I have to say I am a little disappointed. The tablets poorly hold together and have a tendency to turn into dust. I also fail to understand how a fat soluble vitamin can go directly into the bloodstream and be absorbed without any dietary fat. .

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

seems to help with sleep....

Reviewer1983035님께서 Sep 04, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

if taken at night.

I trust this D3

DesertLiving님께서 Dec 26, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have had very low d3 levels and have had cancer in past years. This is the only d3 I take daily, along with K2 by life Extension. Superior Source works and my D3 levels have gone from 20 to 65-68 on quarterly bloodwork tests. It takes a couple months if you are depleted, but I even have less body aches and feel better knowing my d3 lvls are in normal range now.

So easy to take !

OrganicGirl님께서 May 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have always used softgels but these are so much better !! Just a real small tablet disolving instantly. Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) for more reviews.

Excellent

Reviewer1148576님께서 Sep 14, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love these microlinguals, so easy to take a high dose of D3. I also take the methyl B12 microlingual.

very good

Reviewer2988396님께서 Nov 21, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

very good!

Excellent

Reviewer2377709님께서 Feb 22, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have found this product to be easy to take, and better assimilated for health than some other products I have tried. Well done Superior Source!!

상품 1-10 중 전체 20 상품