KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

This is effective and I love it!

Reviewer2135673님께서 Jun 26, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have the VDR (Vitamin D receptor genetic defect and need to take 50,000 IU D3/week. The 50,000 IU pill nauseated me so I bought this over the counter instead. I take it 5 days/week and take 2 days off and it keeps my D3 blood test at 70-80 where it should be according to Life Extension (www.lef.org). I did try taking this every day because I am a creature of habit, but that drove my D3 up to 100 (which was deemed borderline ok) however this was not ok because it made me prone to urinary tract infections at 100 because it changed my ph (so watch for that). (UTI's are disaster for someone with high blood pressure as your blood pressure supplements (including drugs) do not work when your kidneys don't). This pill is very pleasant. Someone told me their D supplement caused stomach upset but this one never will. Just make sure to take weekends off it you take this dose.

easy D

Reviewer1103523님께서 Nov 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This tiny little pill makes it so easy to take. This supplement dissolves in your mouth, which I love because I have trouble swallowing pills. It only took 2 weeks for my Vitamin D level to become normal.

Excellent

Reviewer1790342님께서 Sep 30, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is remarkable. The sublingual delivery provides several advantages. Think about it.

Best high dose Vita D supplement

Reviewer2963961님께서 Feb 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product, these are high dose tiny tabs that are easy to take. Very happy with product.

Vitamin D3 dissolve tablets

Reviewer3306274님께서 Feb 14, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Easy to take, no bad taste. A OK item

D Happiness

Reviewer2671833님께서 Feb 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very happy with the Vitamin D3 product I ordered. Thank you.

Great product and service

Reviewer3287905님께서 Mar 04, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

The price was phenomenal. I received my product extremely fast. I am quite satisfied with company and will order my vitamin D from them again.

Microlingual, Vitamin D3

Reviewer1324412님께서 May 30, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Eaisy Taking and You Could Feel The difference between the fast dissolving under tongue, and the regular capsule. 10.000 IU is a good amount for Me, My Body really likes this Vitamin. Thank You.

vit D3

Reviewer2640010님께서 Jul 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

no complaints

Inst disolve tabs

Giordie님께서 Nov 11, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Perfect for me who cannot get tabs, pills caps etc down...good quality products.

상품 1-10 중 전체 16 상품