KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

ok

4613019848288666517님께서 Jul 10, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

The taste isn't good

like it

Reviewer2798976님께서 Mar 30, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

It doesn't bother my stomach like other protein powders have. Flavor is good. Only 4 stars because the texture is chalky. You can somewhat remedy this if you add more liquid and fruit.I have gotten used to it though.

Sun Warrior

5140898914055929527님께서 Dec 06, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

A great discovery ! I recommand it to substite flour in healthty and digest pancake in the morning. It taste a little too much in smoothie for me. But i'll definitivily purchase it again!

Pretty good

5100291830334740729님께서 Aug 27, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

One of the best protein powders nutritionally so you can't really go wrong. Doesn't taste that great with just water, I would recommend adding some cacao with it. The texture is a little bit gritty but it is great for adding into baking as he flavour isn't too overwhelming.

Nice but too sweet

5362572640403611224님께서 Aug 17, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love the sunwarrior rice proteins but I find the vanilla way too sweet. I mixed half and half with the warrior blend which toned down the sweetness and found that much more palatable.

Sweet

5440348654166862511님께서 Jun 11, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good Product. Taste good !

Protein powder

5316886000207143379님께서 Jan 13, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

The product meets requirements in all aspects, the only thing I find worth mentioning is that texturally it is gritty lie a very fine sand.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Protein Powder a great addition to your training diet

5315848400679312033님께서 Dec 30, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the first time I have introduced protein powder into my diet and the results have been very positive. In three months I have increased muscle mass and decreased body fat percentage and have used this Sun Warrior product on a daily basis. A great post weights training snack is low fat cottage cheese with a spoonful of Sun Warrior Protein Powder.

Great!

4870827049303382416님께서 Dec 30, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I really love this protein. Fact that it is non dairy and not made from soy is fantastic. I have tried the Chocolate version and while that is nice, i prefer this Vanilla one a lot better. When mixed with water it is ok but it tastes amazing with rice milk! Try it with rice milk or any other milk you like such as almond or soy etc. I recommend this and will buy again!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Doesn't mix well, if you don't have a blender

4851530675992056845님께서 Dec 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

If you're looking for a powder that mixes well with just a spoon and your choice of liquid, you'll be disappointed. While I felt like it served its overall nutritional purpose, I hated how the powder clumped together, not affected by the liquid around it. It was unpleasant to drink moist clumps. I'm going to buy a blender soon, so my experience will probably be better because of it.

상품 1-10 중 전체 29 상품