KO

2 별점
1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Tastes nice, but too sweet

Umbridge님께서 Jun 30, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I only like stevia in very small quantities, and this powder has too much. However, it is tasty and rather neutral otherwise...plus it's raw. As far as protein powders go, this one is one of the best...it would probably be THE best if they just scaled back on the stevia!

From Finland

Reviewer3329544님께서 Nov 16, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good vegan protein! Vanilla flavor might be a bit industrial, but ok.

Vanilla flavor OK

Reviewer1600453님께서 May 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I started using Sun Warrior protein powder in Chocolate, and wanted to try the vanilla! I think it is personnal preference, but I liked the chocolate more. (hint: use a half scoop full of both for a new combination!!) :)

Sun Warrior protein powder comments

Reviewer2610457님께서 May 30, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My only two complaints is that it contains stevia and that it doesn't dissolve in shakes as well as some other product, like Design for Health does. Outside of that I like it and the price is very reasonable!

Very healty

Reviewer2077066님께서 Jun 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

The taste is good, you can feel the little granules but you get used to that. This is better than some powder I used in the past and made me choke.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

like sun warrior protein powder

Reviewer2017826님께서 Jul 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like this alot. It has a great vanilla flavor.

Raw and Vegan Wonder!

Reviewer3132025님께서 Aug 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this protein powder as a suggestion by many participants of the Clean Cleanse. I was using another product that was brown rice but not vegan. I find this product produces a creamy texture and is the perfect sweetness for me...a bit more $$ than my other one however this one is raw :)

SunWarrior Protein

Reviewer2312056님께서 Sep 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent product, after purchasing many protein powders that left a chalky aftertaste, I am very pleased to use this product and will continue in the future.

recommended

Reviewer2431839님께서 Sep 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

palatable and easily digested...compares well to any similar product that I've used,and is my current favourite..

It works

Reviewer2659603님께서 Dec 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good taste and healthy!