KO

장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Sun Warrior, Classic Protein, Raw Vegan Superfood, Vanilla, 35.2 oz (1 kg)

₩53,138
다른 상품평 (3)
정렬

상품 1-3 중 전체 3 상품

Dislike Taste, Not Certified Organic

27 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3268842님께서 Jun 15, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Stupid me, didn't carefully research this before buying. This product is Organic Compliant, not Certified Organic and apparently refers to the enzymes used to extract the protein which is organic, not the brown rice. The product advertises winning the Editor's Choice award. That was from naturalnews dot com, and 2 years ago. Since then, editor Mike Adams seems less enthusiastic and is touting the Boku Super Protein which is Certified Organic and further tested for heavy metals, pesticides, E-coli and other contaminants, but is sweetened with maple syrup (bit of a drawback) instead of stevia (depends on how much is too much). Wish I'd seen the article before ordering this. This product makes no such claims so its a matter of how picky you are about organics and contaminant testing. The taste of this product was a big disappointment. The stevia is very strong and sickly sweet. The fermented flavor stinks (some call it malty, its worse, I normally like malty, this is slightly rank) and the consistency is chalky. Maybe mixing it with cocoa will hide the smell, or lots of berries. Lesson for me - Never buy something in bulk before trying a sample. I prefer straight hemp to this.

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Terrible taste and does not blend well with liquid

5567112701740219067님께서 Feb 01, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Although the shipping was really fast and I'm really satisfied with Iherb and I will buy again, the taste of this product is terrible, it doesn't mix well with water and it has a grainy texture. Absolutely the worst.

It doesn't taste good :\

5695792642871852192님께서 Jul 24, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought the chocolate flavor before and it didn't taste great so I thought I'll give vanilla a try and guess what . It's not so great either so now I only use it on my pancakes.

상품 1-3 중 전체 3 상품