KO

iHerb 상품평

₩4,891

₩6,763

할인금액: ₩1,872 (28% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Best powder Stevia

Reviewer1449487님께서 Apr 12, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is one of the best powder stevia's that I have come across. I love the single serving packets. One packet is plenty for a glass of tea. I love it.

Like the texture

Reviewer2409487님께서 Sep 01, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Some stevias clump when used in cold drinks, but this seems to distribute well and is a tasty sweetner

Delivery Rating

Reviewer1422733님께서 May 01, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great, very timely.

Stevia on the GO

Reviewer2696232님께서 Nov 09, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Now I can Take the sweetness with me. In the restaurants you have many choices, all but the correct one-Stevia. I use a leather fold to carry my sweetener so I don't have to use anything thats not good for me.

take along sweetness

Reviewer1077311님께서 Dec 05, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is my sugar substitute. It is great in coffee or tea. I take these with me in my purse so I don't have to choose those other white, pink or blue packets.

Good stevia

4738606495345812398님께서 Jul 14, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like this stevia, no after taste or so what and real sweet. Excellent in my yoghurt and cappucino.

Stevita, Spoonable Stevia, 50 Single Serving Packets

Reviewer3305092님께서 Feb 05, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband is diabetic and we really enjoy stevia. I cook and bake with it also. Iherb.com offers us great deals, even with the shopping and handling we are saving money. Nicky H

Stevia Packets

Reviewer2525566님께서 Mar 11, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the only brand of Stevia packets I will use. They are the sweetest and best tasting,and I have tried quite a few! There is only one place in my area that sells them, and they are frequently sold out, so I am very glad to be able to get them online! Thank you!

Spoonable Stevie

Reviewer3289582님께서 Aug 31, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love the stevia packets. They are easy to use and dissolve readily. No after taste, either. I'll be ordering more. thanks.

Naturopath Doc

Reviewer1700290님께서 Sep 08, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

very good product