KO

₩5,023

₩6,945

할인금액: ₩1,922 (28% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Best powder Stevia

Reviewer1449487님께서 Apr 12, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is one of the best powder stevia's that I have come across. I love the single serving packets. One packet is plenty for a glass of tea. I love it.

Like the texture

Reviewer2409487님께서 Sep 01, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Some stevias clump when used in cold drinks, but this seems to distribute well and is a tasty sweetner

take along sweetness

Reviewer1077311님께서 Dec 05, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is my sugar substitute. It is great in coffee or tea. I take these with me in my purse so I don't have to choose those other white, pink or blue packets.

Good stevia

4738606495345812398님께서 Jul 14, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like this stevia, no after taste or so what and real sweet. Excellent in my yoghurt and cappucino.

Stevia on the GO

Reviewer2696232님께서 Nov 09, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Now I can Take the sweetness with me. In the restaurants you have many choices, all but the correct one-Stevia. I use a leather fold to carry my sweetener so I don't have to use anything thats not good for me.

Delivery Rating

Reviewer1422733님께서 May 01, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great, very timely.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

The easy way not to eat sugar cubes on the road

5033454184327367208님께서 Oct 22, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Since buying these handy packets I have not eaten a single sugar cube on any cafes or restaurants... and loose some weight. So, let's count: Visiting a cafe 5 times a week means that you'll use 5*52 = 260 packets a year. That equals to 520 sugar cubes, which means that you will not gain your weight (520 cubes * 3.5 g/cube * 4 kcal/g / 7700 kcal =) 0.95 kg/year! And you don't need to excersice!

stevita

Reviewer2248313님께서 Apr 11, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

wonderful will order more

Naturopath Doc

Reviewer1700290님께서 Sep 08, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

very good product

Stevita Stevia

Reviewer1725777님께서 Sep 19, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the first powedered stevia I've ever had without that funny aftertaste. I was pleasantly surprised and love it!

상품 1-10 중 전체 20 상품