KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

tastes good

Reviewer2177198님께서 Apr 28, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Best price and good taste

Doesn't taste good

Reviewer3255251님께서 Mar 20, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

This stevia has an artificial chocolate taste and a hint of alcohol. Won't use it, back to stevia powder.

Great chocolate stevia!

Reviewer2483880님께서 Oct 02, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

My kids love this chocolate stevia in milk. It's their favorite drink and they ask for it every day. We use less product than recommended, only 2 to 3 drops in 8 oz of milk. It still tastes distinctly of chocolate, and no bitter after taste. I have repurchased, and will continue to do so.

not so good

5241031409592753489님께서 Sep 29, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

other brands are better.

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

tastes different to what I expected

Reviewer2821103님께서 Aug 03, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

its okay but I prefer other flavors.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Tastes just like chocolate!

SarahBooBearsBabe님께서 Aug 02, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have never tried stevia before ordering this product. I thought it would have a little fake chocolate flavour and it would be watered down a bit. But instead, as soon as I opened the lid all I could smell was delicious chocolate! It has such a strong chocolate flavour yet not too overpowering and it is very sweet. So you only need a little bit and the whole bottle will last for ages. I have it in my coffee for more of a mocha taste, also in my oats, yogurt and even on my fruit, SO YUMMY!! When ever I get chocolate cravings I take out my stevia and make a healthy snack, so much better than ordinary, sugar filled chocolate bars! I have to say I am very impressed and I will definitely be ordering this and many other flavours again! Also the packaging was very good, all sealed in its own bag and sitting on top so it wouldn't be squished by everything else :)

not the best...

5529665348425857923님께서 Mar 19, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

strange chocolate taste, mostly just sweet

Great taste and value!

5108992535252940074님께서 Mar 18, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Having never tried stevia at all when I ordered this product, I expected a watered down taste that would suffice but not quite satisfy. However, the sweetness and flavor were both quite satisfactory. I ordered the flavored stevias specifically with the idea of using them purely to make sugar free lattes, which is exactly what I have done. I like to combine the chocolate and toffee flavors for a chocolate covered toffee bar effect!

bitter

5511760641735038451님께서 Feb 26, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

sorry but this is awful. tastes worse then cough medicine. the first hit is overpowering alcohol followed by a bitter aftertaste - yuck!

Good tasting

4776795722922697152님께서 Jan 17, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Nice chocolate scent, nice taste with just a slight aftertaste but it is not bitter, just what you expect from some stevia.

상품 1-10 중 전체 29 상품