KO

iHerb 상품평

₩6,198

₩8,613

할인금액: ₩2,415 (28% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

The best

Reviewer1149157님께서 Nov 25, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I tried Wisdom natural chocolate flavor and I would say that this one is even more tastefull. You need less drops to feel the chocolate taste in the same amount of liquid. You have to try it.

Best liquid stevia

Sweetx-Shorty님께서 Sep 17, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Really like the squeeze bottle design (without the dropper) and the fluidity of the droplets is also something to marvel at. The taste is also quite awesome as it totally upgrades my normal black coffee to something distinctly more mocha-ish without adding tons of calories (none actually) Very worth your money!

Great!

Reviewer1338111님께서 Aug 06, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love Stevia as a sweetener, and this is particularly great in cocoa smoothies and the chocolate flavored Yogi tea! Very happy!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Tastes just like chocolate!

SarahBooBearsBabe님께서 Aug 02, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have never tried stevia before ordering this product. I thought it would have a little fake chocolate flavour and it would be watered down a bit. But instead, as soon as I opened the lid all I could smell was delicious chocolate! It has such a strong chocolate flavour yet not too overpowering and it is very sweet. So you only need a little bit and the whole bottle will last for ages. I have it in my coffee for more of a mocha taste, also in my oats, yogurt and even on my fruit, SO YUMMY!! When ever I get chocolate cravings I take out my stevia and make a healthy snack, so much better than ordinary, sugar filled chocolate bars! I have to say I am very impressed and I will definitely be ordering this and many other flavours again! Also the packaging was very good, all sealed in its own bag and sitting on top so it wouldn't be squished by everything else :)

not so good

5241031409592753489님께서 Sep 29, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

other brands are better.

bitter

5511760641735038451님께서 Feb 26, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

sorry but this is awful. tastes worse then cough medicine. the first hit is overpowering alcohol followed by a bitter aftertaste - yuck!

great taste and smell

Reviewer2292722님께서 Dec 29, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

See also vanilla

Great choc flavour!

5727284511566819863님께서 Jun 05, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've tried a few others but this is my fav! It's all natural and has a really smooth chocolate taste will definatley buy again! 10/10!

super

Reviewer2278892님께서 Feb 05, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

..in anything! I use it in coffee, tea and other different beverages. You only need a few drops, so this lasts for a long time

Great taste and value!

5108992535252940074님께서 Mar 18, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Having never tried stevia at all when I ordered this product, I expected a watered down taste that would suffice but not quite satisfy. However, the sweetness and flavor were both quite satisfactory. I ordered the flavored stevias specifically with the idea of using them purely to make sugar free lattes, which is exactly what I have done. I like to combine the chocolate and toffee flavors for a chocolate covered toffee bar effect!

상품 1-10 중 전체 29 상품