KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
묶음 구매 할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 보기/ 편집하기 결제
장바구니 총계:
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

₩21,670

₩28,212

할인금액: ₩6,542 (23% 할인)

고객 평점

5 별점
(3)
4 별점
(0)
3 별점
(0)
2 별점
(0)
1 별점
(1)
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Very good and affordable!

olofpersson님께서 Feb 01, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Around 4 milliliters (1/3 tablespoon) of Fo-Ti Root Powder in your porridge or smoothie goes a long way. I definitely feel a more stable physical energy throughout the day. Mind gets focused! Extremely economical to use! Bought this 4 months ago and I think I still got 50% left in the bag.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Enough prepared/cured?

Reviewer1511999님께서 Jul 23, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a he shou wu that is said to be cured/prepared, but gives me severe diarrhea. Raw, or not prepared he shou wu does not have the same great function for hair and energy as the correctly prepared one (cooked with black beans). And raw or not correct cured/prepared, it would indeed give you diarrhea (which this does). I have tested this product for several weeks now, and the diarrhea just gets worse and worse. Not very great. I don't think it is correctly prepared.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Seems to help me!

5463066110462633336님께서 May 17, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I add it to my daily smoothies and it seems to do it's trick keeping my energy levels up.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

super produit

4825692729238522702님께서 Dec 15, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

j utilise ce produit depuis peu et j observe deja des effets forts positifs...redonne de l énergie et aide à relativiser , clarté mentale observée... à recommander...

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-4 중 전체 4 상품