KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Freebie looks good

FEED-ME-MORE님께서 May 19, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Even though I don't think that D'Adamo creates very good and special personalized stuff, this freebie is exception. He even tried hard to add better other ingredients, without stearates which is good. Of course, one would like bigger freebie, for 7 days for example, but what can we do? We must be happy and with that amount and be thankful for trying.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great brand and great ingredients!

eathealthy님께서 Jul 02, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Quality brand from the guy who taught us all about living according to our blood types. This product is used to help with cognitive decline from natural aging processes. Although I didn't notice a difference from the two capsules, I believe that the ingredients are right for the job! Ashwaganda and Eleuthero are adaptogens that help body to deal with and reduce stress, gingko has shown excellent properties for memory and long term brain health. Grape seed extract is anti-aging. This formulation has all the ingredients for health and wellness without the side effects of prescriptions, don't think you can go wrong.If you like my review check out my page by clicking my name in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Can't say for sure

odereviews님께서 Mar 12, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I had a good feeling all day, but pretty hard to say, if these helped or not. These are better than nothing. :) These freebies could use couple of more tablets to give a better results.

Too small a sample.

TriedandTested님께서 Mar 30, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Took this for a couple of days, but didn't notice any significant effects. Perhaps, a larger dose is needed. Props for the blend of ingredients though.

OK

juniper님께서 Jun 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

With only 2 capsules, you won't be able to tell a difference.

me

Reviewer1481271님께서 Sep 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

for me not work ;/

Dadamo.com

helpingfatpeople님께서 Dec 23, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like eleuthero root.. seems like a good combination of herbs. Dadamos capsules are stearate free. (which is good)

Ordinary thing

Reviewer3140856님께서 Mar 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have not noticed anything.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Helps Maintain Attention Span!

BeckySue님께서 Mar 17, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

This sample has been discontinued but I think you can still buy the full size version of this product. This really seems to help you maintain your attention span and stay focused.

a trial so not enough

Ruby64님께서 Jan 16, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

to decide whether good or bad

상품 1-10 중 전체 12 상품