KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
3
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Special, D'Adamo, Genoma Nutritionals, Personalized Nutrition, Attentia, 2 Veggie Caps (Discontinued Item)

₩2,205
₩2,205
할인금액: ₩0 (0% 할인)
14 상품평 기준 5평점 중 3.6 평점
고객 평점
5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
2 별점
1 별점
평가 영어
한국어 (0)
다른 상품평 (3)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 11 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 | 다음 »

Freebie looks good

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

FEED-ME-MORE님께서 May 19, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Even though I don't think that D'Adamo creates very good and special personalized stuff, this freebie is exception. He even tried hard to add better other ingredients, without stearates which is good. Of course, one would like bigger freebie, for 7 days for example, but what can we do? We must be happy and with that amount and be thankful for trying.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Great brand and great ingredients!

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

eathealthy님께서 Jul 02, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Quality brand from the guy who taught us all about living according to our blood types. This product is used to help with cognitive decline from natural aging processes. Although I didn't notice a difference from the two capsules, I believe that the ingredients are right for the job! Ashwaganda and Eleuthero are adaptogens that help body to deal with and reduce stress, gingko has shown excellent properties for memory and long term brain health. Grape seed extract is anti-aging. This formulation has all the ingredients for health and wellness without the side effects of prescriptions, don't think you can go wrong.If you like my review check out my page by clicking my name in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Can't say for sure

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

odereviews님께서 Mar 12, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I had a good feeling all day, but pretty hard to say, if these helped or not. These are better than nothing. :) These freebies could use couple of more tablets to give a better results.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Too small a sample.

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

TriedandTested님께서 Mar 30, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Took this for a couple of days, but didn't notice any significant effects. Perhaps, a larger dose is needed. Props for the blend of ingredients though.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

OK

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

juniper님께서 Jun 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

With only 2 capsules, you won't be able to tell a difference.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

상품 1-5 중 전체 11 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 | 다음 »