KO

2 별점
1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Stops a cold in it tracks

Reviewer1259171님께서 Dec 06, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

A doctor told me once that taking enough zinc at the onset of a cold would stop or lessen any cold. But, he said, people are afraid to take enough, or they don't take it soon enough. I found this to be true. If you begin taking them at the first sign of a scratchy or sore throat or, well you know your own symptoms of a cold, those you try to ignore. If I begin at the onset, keep track of when and how many I take, and am persistent, it really does work. Taking Echinecea also helps further.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Don't face winter without it!

Reviewer2497885님께서 Nov 02, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Critical for parents not to come down with germs the kids bring home! Take zinc at the first sniffle and any cold that grabs you will let go faster, with fewer miseries. Or just take one every morning to generally boost your immunity!

Best zinc

willowman님께서 Jul 26, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

i want to always keep in my herb cabinet (medicinal cabinet) some zinc lozenges i the flu hits me. Lozenges are only form what works if you are allready hit from the flu .

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Be careful with a dosage --------Будьте осторожны с дозировкой

Sunshinesunray님께서 May 28, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I ordered this product for my son-athlete. In his opinion, after using of this product, the testosterone level had been increased, and his sleep quality was improved. My son advises to search in Google and find the exact information on dosage of zinc as too much zinc would be toxic to your body. If my review was helpful to you, please click "YES" below. Thanks! --------Я заказывала это продукт для сына-спортсмена. По его словам, после употребления продукта, у него повысился уровень тестостерона, улучшилось качество сна. Мой сын советует прогуглить и найти вам точную информацию в интернете по дозировке, так как перебор цинка будет токсичен для вашего организма.Если мой отзыв показался для вас полезным, пожалуйста, нажмите " YES". Спасибо!

just like a sweetie

Reviewer1471770님께서 Jun 09, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

the lozenges are very tasty and i like the fact that i don't have to swallow ANOTHER pill.

Source Naturals Zinc Lozenges

Reviewer1652901님께서 Nov 16, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

These are wonderful lozenges and I believe help prevent colds. I've been using them for years.

Best zinc lozenges I've tried

Reviewer1245605님께서 May 23, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Source Naturals is a company I have long trusted, and I was happy to see they make these zinc lozenges. I've had other brands and these are the best by far.

Good Source of Zinc

Reviewer3180578님께서 May 29, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

These are large lozenges. I haven't felt anything by taking them, but being male, I need all the zinc I can get.

Fantastic

Reviewer2815596님께서 Aug 04, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great way to get kids to take their zinc. The dose is perfect too.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Taste v nice but these are HUGE!

Jodi-Hummingbird님께서 Aug 17, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I had no idea these tablets would be so enormous, they don't even fit in my pillbox!

상품 1-10 중 전체 24 상품