KO

iHerb 상품평

₩20,482

₩37,930

할인금액: ₩17,448 (46% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Mother Nature's Antibiotic

OrganicReviews99님께서 1 08, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Oil Of Oregano Rivals Modern Antibiotic Drugs! Google it, it is one of the most amazing anti-virals, anti-biotics, anti-micobials.

Great product

Reviewer1450640님께서 12 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

goes well in green smoothies and in salad dressings

Beware

Reviewer1259171님께서 12 22, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a good product for yeast yeast overgrowth (vaginal yeast infection and white mouth) but, for me, one drop is a sufficient dose.

very strong taste

Reviewer3355100님께서 3 15, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Having been using another oregano oil product for over a year and thought I'd try this one because it's cheaper. However, the taste was so bad that I decided I couldn't use it orally. I decided to use it topically but it's very strong and has a burning after effect. I don't know if that's normal...but the other brand I use doesn't have that burning effect. In any case, I probably will stick to my other brand. However, others posting here seem to love this. Your Mileage May Vary.

A must have for me

Reviewer1735822님께서 1 08, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Haven't opened it yet, but I'm sure it's very good. And oil of oregano is a must have for me. Does os much. Accidentally touched a hot pan, got a minor burn, put some oil of oregano on it, stung a little, no blister formed, healed rapidly.

great product

Reviewer2914843님께서 1 25, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is awesome. We use it for sniffles, colds, etc. While I can't say for sure, I think it has helped for sore throat and for a tooth cavity (a couple of drops on cotton ball, kept over the tooth for a 10 minutes). It is very strong to the taste - always dilute when ingesting. Overall this just seems to be a great immune supporting product.

Best price-quality ratio

Serendipty님께서 3 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have ordered some P73 Oregano oil before, but this one comes in larger bottled (double quantity). From what I have read on the net about Oregano oil, it is one of the best supplements for immunity! iHerb services and prices are the best!

strong but do-able

Reviewer1016973님께서 11 02, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

it is indeed strong, as other reviewers have commented, but i've found it quite easy to take if combined with olive oil as a bread dipper. i'm using it to help combat recurrent yeast infections - too early to say if it's truly helping or not.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Cures just about everything!

Reviewer2830138님께서 8 26, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've bought this in my local health store for years for twice the price! From now on this is where I will buy it!

Source Natural

Reviewer3103248님께서 11 21, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

This really works well and is at a good price

상품 21-30 중 전체 43 상품