KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
묶음 구매 할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 보기/ 편집하기 결제
장바구니 총계:
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

₩21,591
₩39,981
할인금액: ₩18,390 (46% 할인)
50 상품평 기준 5평점 중 4.6 평점
고객 평점
5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
2 별점
1 별점
평가 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

상품 11-15 중 전체 43 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

Tastes Nasty, But Works

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1170967님께서 Jun 30, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

No way around the strong taste of this tincture, but is part of a anti-yeast protocol.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

General Health

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1143761님께서 Nov 27, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

We take this everyday just for general health. Use it a couple times a day if we feel a cold or sore throat coming on.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Source Naturals Oregano Oil

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

LadyShopper님께서 Jun 22, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used this many times over the years to stop a cold. I take 4 drops in an ounce of tomato (or other) juice, then wash it down with water or juice; that helps to get the strong taste out of my mouth. I take it 3 or 4 times a day depending on how I feel. Colds don't last more than 4 days around here. For minor skin irritations or minor infections, I apply to the affected area; it works within the day. I keep mine in the refrigerator because I don't use it every day and 1 bottle lasts a long time (2 years or so).

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

:|

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3117783님께서 Feb 19, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I purchased this to experiment with on a skin irritation I am dealing with it seems to be helpful but be warned very aromatic. Use in the evening if during the day it can make you smell like an Italian entrée or if you ingest overwhelm your taste buds for a considerable time.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Awesome!

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1633263님께서 May 13, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I alternate bewteen this and the capsule when I forget to take the latter. I prefer the liquid form but I caution that it is strong even when taken with water as directed. Very effective though at clearing up symptoms before they turn into something major.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

상품 11-15 중 전체 43 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »