KO

₩20,202

₩37,412

할인금액: ₩17,209 (46% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Instead of toothpaste

Reviewer2489065님께서 Jul 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been brushing my teeth with 6 drops of oil of oregano in a Dixie cup of water for at least 6 months now. Swish first, then brush. It will amaze you the way it dissolves plaque and freshens the breath. And no harmful chemicals. Try it, you'll like it I bet.

wonderfull!

Reviewer2937817님께서 Oct 09, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I had a bad infection in my lungs and I started taking this and olive leaf extract. WOW, my CT scans are now perfect!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Source Naturals, Wellness, Oil of Oregano. 1 Fl oz.

Reviewer1999653님께서 Jun 18, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used Oil of Oregano for decades, and have derived great health benefit to the extent that it is one of my wonder herbs. It rapidly staunts the effect of a cold or flu at it's onset, and also tangible antibiotic and anticeptic etc,.qualities. Note of warning: It should be diluted with a carrier oil in most cases if used on the skin, and should never be used on any mucus membrane of the body. Thank knndly.

Very Strong Antibiotic

Reviewer2455359님께서 Oct 18, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very strong antibiotic...this will clear up any infection that you have....it works on getting to the source. This is for the long term, 9-12 months to get the soucre of the infection. I've been taking this for 5 months now...excellent results.

Oil of Oregano

Reviewer2592627님께서 Oct 08, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product. Very strong oil I must dilute to use on my age spots. After only 2 weeks they are fading and I am pleased. I also use in my oil pulling each morning and I find it very refreshing.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Works well to kill bacteria and viruses

Reviewer1204206님께서 Jan 24, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this product to fight off re-occuring colds. I try to take 4+ drops under my tongue for 15-30 seconds then swallow. The taste is horrible and it burns like crazy but Oil of Oregano (wildcrafted) will kill even H1N1 in concentrated doses. My advise would be to try to find capsules to put the oil into or just buy concentrated gel caps.

Knock out a cold

Reviewer1990789님께서 Jan 04, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Best thing I have ever used to stop a cold in its tracks. Source Natural brand is one of the best. Essential winter time supplement.

Great for MRSA

Reviewer2493260님께서 Dec 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is my second review on this product. I gave it four stars last time because I wasn't sure how well it was working........until I stopped taking it. My MRSA which was under control without antibiotics, broke out. I put some of this oil on a boil that was just coming up, full strength, and it dried it up within the hour!!!! I am back on it now, twice a day and no more break outs. GREAT STUFF! It dried up all my boils.

Exellent Product

Reviewer1253376님께서 May 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I highly recommend this product. Highly effective to replace antibiotics, especially on wounds!

Using externally for folliculitis

ComancheDream님께서 Jan 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Working like a dream. Thought it was acne for sooo long, but these stubborn breakouts are actually the result of gram negative folliculitus due to long-term anti-biotic scripts from the dermatologist. This has been heaven sent.

상품 1-10 중 전체 43 상품