KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Works well as a treatment for viruses. Good value for money.

Reviewer1620513님께서 Sep 18, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I dont take this prophylactically so cant say whether it staves off colds. However this year I got 2 viruses, one everyone else got and was a hugely streaming type virus. I got it last and hit the wellness liquid 4 or 5 times a day. It was completely gone in 3 days when everyone else had 2+ weeks of it. Later I got aches all over and chills and again with the wellness liquid, it wobbled around for a couple of days and then went without materialising into a more obvious flu. For value and quality combined, Source Naturals is usually my first choice and this is a good product.

it works!

Katarinatan님께서 Jul 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I really like this liquid supplement. I like how it tastes and how it has yin chiao. As a little girl, my dad would give us yin chaio when we had colds and coughs. So I am pleasantly surprised to find this ingredient in a 'western' product. When my husband was sick in bed with a bad cold for a week, I took this once a day (one full dropper) and I never got sick! Amazing stuff.

Wellness Wonderful!

Reviewer2060108님께서 Aug 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take this wehn I begin to feel my resistance is down and I could be leading to being sick and it is wonderful. Helps me stay balanced and feeling good.

Excellent!!

Reviewer2511091님께서 Jan 16, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product keeps me free of colds and flu all season long. I take it if I even think I MIGHT have been exposed. I keep it in my bag, at work and at home.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Source Naturals, Wellness Herbal Resistance Liquid - Great product!

Reviewer2344905님께서 Apr 21, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a fantastic product. I take it at the start of cold/flu symptoms, and it seems to significantly reduce my symptoms/severity. I also take it if someone else in my family is sick, and it really seems to help me avoid getting sick (I also wash fanatically). Only take it when you need it so you get the immune 'boost' from it.

Wellness herbal resistance

Reviewer1814751님께서 Feb 25, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

took this recently when I had a cold and I believe that it helped.

No Achoo for You

Reviewer2585643님께서 Jan 16, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using this product for several years now, taking it at the first sign of a cold. Usually, the cold, seeing what's in store for it, heads out before I even know it was there. Maybe it is a psychological effect, I don't know. But to be honest, I don't care either. All I know is it gets rid of the cold fast.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

ource Naturals, Wellness Herbal Resistance Liquid, 4 fl oz (118.28 ml)

Reviewer2376376님께서 Dec 14, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Highly recommended -- This product saved me from the flu and colds during extended travel and long hours of work this fall -- everyone around me was sick, but I stayed well

Excellent

Reviewer3317522님께서 Nov 08, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this for warding off colds.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Be ready for flu season. A reliable immunity builder.

Reviewer3227735님께서 Sep 24, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is wonderful, and it isn't too bad tasting. Different formula from the Wellness tablets. Easy to take, and convenient.

상품 1-10 중 전체 11 상품