장바구니가 비어있습니다.
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

할인금액: ₩4,213 (46% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)

Into the trash! Airborne brand was much better

shoppingmama님께서 Feb 15, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

The taste was very artificial and I couldn't make myself finish the three tubes pack that I purchased. The unopened 2 tubes turned spoilt before their 2019 expiry date even when the tubes were unopened. I prefer AIRBORNE which tested much better and works wonders in perking me up and helping my immune system. ****** Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!*****

Fizzes in hot water

Susamedusa님께서 Jan 03, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I usually use vitamin fizz when I'm hungover. And when I'm hungover I want something fizzy and cold. These wafers only works in hot water, and badly too.. Must say I was a bit dissappointed.

Wellness Fizz

Reviewer1553086님께서 Nov 10, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I keep ordering this, but the tablets are too hard: difficult get out of the tube, sometimes end up giving up, or using some household implement. They need to work on that. Not ordering any more. Otherwise, I'd be giving this a five because it really is good for colds and general not-feeling-good.

상품 1-3 중 전체 3 상품