KO

₩11,735

₩21,732

할인금액: ₩9,997 (46% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Definitely worth buying!

Supplementsdiy님께서 Nov 17, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Colloidal Silver is one of the best antibiotic, anti-fungus products. It kills pathogens on contact. Personally, I use it on the throat if it is feeling itchy and already hurting. It helps to prevent if used early or speed up the time needed to recover. I find it works well on ulcers in the mouth too. It is also best not to take colloidal sliver continuously as it might kill off the beneficial bacteria. It does not kill them with infrequent usage though. This product contains 30 ppm (more than most products and not too high either) so the strength is guaranteed as well. Though this is a throat spray, it can be used externally to kill infections on wounds or fungus or yeast infections. Since this is a spray, this is convenient to bring along for travel. Pricewise, it is very cheap and will last a long time as you do not have to use it daily. Check out my page for more reviews!

Colloidal Silver Throat Spray

Reviewer1768994님께서 Jun 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I appreciate this product I used to get colloidal silver with 20 -30 ppm in the years past now you can only get it through a prescription (10 ppm is not enough) So I now use the nasal spray instead of the drops because it is 30 ppm.

great for singers!

Reviewer1255231님께서 Sep 03, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I order this for my friend who is a professional singer. It not only works well but is alcohol free, especially important for those who sing!

review

Reviewer2877120님께서 Sep 28, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

At the first sign of a sore throat I use this spray and it seems to have worked well as the sore throat does not develop into a full blown sore throat.

Great for colds

Reviewer2291093님께서 Jul 25, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Helps the cold go away, and avoids that "after cold cough". I always have a lingering cough after my colds, and with this, nothing. The spray is tasteless so that helps too!

Seems to work

TheLondonNutritionist님께서 Jul 15, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I always buy this brand of colloidal silver. Seems to work when I have any viral issues. However only take this when required. For me, it stopped having an effect after a year

Silver Bullet

5401909235009623604님께서 Jul 25, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Also helped tooth extraction site heal quickly!

Wellness Colloidal Silver

Reviewer2139704님께서 Feb 25, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Works very well for infections.

throat spray

Reviewer2138212님께서 Feb 25, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I recieved my order and although was wrapped very well the substance froze and shattered the bottle ...Kudos to iherb ... I had a new bottle in a week .. only used couple of times ..but do trust in collidal silver ..

Good!

Reviewer2989945님께서 May 27, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Useful for heading off colds or other germs!

상품 1-10 중 전체 46 상품