KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Go To First Aid

5509610246421023141님께서 Apr 12, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this brand for first aid uses and when the family starts to get sick

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good

5102217986183385220님께서 Dec 25, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

thanks its good

Natural Antibotic

4950137916699237694님께서 Mar 09, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this for sore throats as a natural antibiotic.

so so

Voblina님께서 Jan 25, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Naudojom skaudanciai gerklei, bet kartu ir kitus vaistusnaudojom, tai nzn, katras labiau suveike...

Works instantly

4839506440156854696님께서 Aug 06, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This would be my first step to treating a sore throat. Works instantly and clears from the first signs. I also lent to my friend with a really bad sore throat with swollen glands who was just about to start antibiotics but this helped completely clear it up within a couple of days.

Probably not very affective

amaria-giljebrekke님께서 Mar 31, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Since ordering this product i read a bit more about what to look for and this is not it. Taste like water. No apperent affect.

Cold Free for first time in Months

4896253603407230625님께서 Mar 11, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was recommended to use this by a friend after I have had non-stop colds and flu since my girls started pre-school in September. I've been using it for 10 days and now I am finally cold free! It has no taste and is really easy to use. Highly recommended to break the cycle and I know as soon as I think I'm coming down with something I will be quick to get this out of the medicine cupboard.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

helped with sore throat and mouth ulcer

5336560690181242599님께서 Mar 08, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

i also used it to wipe my dog's infected eye and it healed it quickly. handy to have at home.

Source naturals

Reviewer2469339님께서 Dec 26, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great stuff it really helps, been using it For years.

Definitely worth buying!

Supplementsdiy님께서 Nov 17, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Colloidal Silver is one of the best antibiotic, anti-fungus products. It kills pathogens on contact. Personally, I use it on the throat if it is feeling itchy and already hurting. It helps to prevent if used early or speed up the time needed to recover. I find it works well on ulcers in the mouth too. It is also best not to take colloidal sliver continuously as it might kill off the beneficial bacteria. It does not kill them with infrequent usage though. This product contains 30 ppm (more than most products and not too high either) so the strength is guaranteed as well. Though this is a throat spray, it can be used externally to kill infections on wounds or fungus or yeast infections. Since this is a spray, this is convenient to bring along for travel. Pricewise, it is very cheap and will last a long time as you do not have to use it daily. Check out my page for more reviews!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

16 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-10 중 전체 45 상품