KO

정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 16 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 | 다음 »

cleens plaque and teeth

7 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2407266님께서 Jan 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this vitamin because there is not enough of vit. K in my multivitamins in order to balance it out. After having taken it for a month I noticed my teeth feel cleener and there is no plaque when I floss. Today the dentist thought I had my teeth cleaned recently. My gums no longer bleed when I floss or brush, but I'm also taking a one a day multivitamin + minerals and extra vit. C. I'm very happy with the result and will definitly repurchase. I'm thinking to add vit K2 in the near future. Thanks for the quick delivery.

Stopping dot hemorrhages

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2095408님께서 Jun 05, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Contrary to what's said medically, 500 to 1000mcg of K1 a day works uncomparably better for me than K-2(neither 1000mcg of MK-4 or 90mcg of MK-7 was effective) in stopping dot hemorrhages that kept popping up in everyday life. (I had those weird red spots long before I started taking 100 to 200mg aspirin a day for a reason. I had to raise the dose of K1 after I started aspirin, but it's still helping.) It seems to be doing good to my teeth, too.

Blood Builder

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1752466님께서 Feb 27, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Bought this for my husband who has very low platelets. He seems to have more energy now that he has started to take them, and his bleed time, if he gets a cut, has been cut in half. MD

Importance of Vitamin K

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1508767님께서 Sep 04, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been reading more and more about Vitamin K for blood vessel support as well as many other reasons. I'm really glad to be able to find a reasonably priced, easy to take supplement.

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

just started but going good

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2239500님께서 Feb 25, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

just started but it seems to be working well.. I've only been using it for a few days..But I think it helps my bones. I trust Source Naturals!

상품 1-5 중 전체 16 상품