KO

iHerb 상품평

₩7,509

₩13,895

할인금액: ₩6,386 (46% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

cleens plaque and teeth

Reviewer2407266님께서 1 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this vitamin because there is not enough of vit. K in my multivitamins in order to balance it out. After having taken it for a month I noticed my teeth feel cleener and there is no plaque when I floss. Today the dentist thought I had my teeth cleaned recently. My gums no longer bleed when I floss or brush, but I'm also taking a one a day multivitamin + minerals and extra vit. C. I'm very happy with the result and will definitly repurchase. I'm thinking to add vit K2 in the near future. Thanks for the quick delivery.

Stopping dot hemorrhages

Reviewer2095408님께서 6 05, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Contrary to what's said medically, 500 to 1000mcg of K1 a day works uncomparably better for me than K-2(neither 1000mcg of MK-4 or 90mcg of MK-7 was effective) in stopping dot hemorrhages that kept popping up in everyday life. (I had those weird red spots long before I started taking 100 to 200mg aspirin a day for a reason. I had to raise the dose of K1 after I started aspirin, but it's still helping.) It seems to be doing good to my teeth, too.

Blood Builder

Reviewer1752466님께서 2 27, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Bought this for my husband who has very low platelets. He seems to have more energy now that he has started to take them, and his bleed time, if he gets a cut, has been cut in half. MD

Importance of Vitamin K

Reviewer1508767님께서 9 04, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been reading more and more about Vitamin K for blood vessel support as well as many other reasons. I'm really glad to be able to find a reasonably priced, easy to take supplement.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

just started but going good

Reviewer2239500님께서 2 25, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

just started but it seems to be working well.. I've only been using it for a few days..But I think it helps my bones. I trust Source Naturals!

Great Product

Reviewer1055124님께서 8 19, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very nice quality vitamin K. I'm very satisfied.

Great product

Reviewer3203438님께서 9 29, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product. Good strength. Reasonably priced.

vitamins

4940182524657451278님께서 9 18, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

easy ot swallow, good outcome

Good Product

Reviewer3009488님께서 8 27, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Does what it's supposed to do at a good price.

fantastic Vitamin K

Reviewer1653759님께서 10 26, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a great vitamin for keeping you healthy and it's also good for people who are allergic to the sun, helps to keep me germ free.

상품 1-10 중 전체 17 상품