KO

₩7,033

₩13,022

할인금액: ₩5,989 (46% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Great D supplement

Reviewer1114141님께서 Dec 14, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a great alternative to the oil vitamin D capsules which trigger a headache in me. They are easy to swallow and effectively helped to raise my vitamin D blood levels as advised by my doctor.

From Texas

Reviewer1123456님께서 Dec 11, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I trust Source Naturals products, and also like this Vitamin D because it is 400 IU, as I get Vitamin D from sunlight and other sources.

Source naturals vitamin d

Reviewer1371469님께서 Aug 30, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

i haven't taken these yet

good little product

Reviewer1381105님께서 Dec 09, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I typically get most of my vitamin D from whole sources (cod liver oil, etc) but this is a nice top-up

Source Naturals Vitamin D-3

5357939797508878701님께서 May 02, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is an excellent source of vitamin D, I find the tiny tablets are easy to swallow and are not damaged in transport to Australia. The soft gels I originally ordered all melded together, but upon your recomendation I switch to Source Naturals Vitamin D-3 tablets and find that they are excellent. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone needing a little sunshine in a bottle.

Vitamin D 400 IU

Reviewer2630081님께서 Dec 27, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Was looking for this in softgel form but this small tablet is just as easy to swallow. Service was swift and efficient. Thanks!

LV

5700139166783510242님께서 Jan 15, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

OK

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Reviewer2709261님께서 Dec 25, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great product - worked for me.

Reviewer2859639님께서 Feb 07, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product - worked for me. No adverse reactions so far. Working for Hyper Parathyroidism Type 2.

Vitamin

Reviewer2974200님께서 May 24, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

like the fact that the tablets are small.

상품 1-10 중 전체 30 상품