KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Nothing received

4772438132575754378님께서 May 22, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Since I haven't received the ordered and paid products, it is difficult to rate them. I wish I would have received anything besides the invoice, but not a a note, why the products haven't been sent to me. Well, I learned, that it isn't a good idea to purchase something from iHerb. Thus,now I'm a little bit smarter. Isn't that worth $42.38?

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Lo mejor que me ha podido pasar!!!

5294764249263157885님께서 Apr 18, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Saludos! Luego de haber sido sometida a una cirugia para extraerme la vesicula biliar me indicaron que tenia higado graso y que debia tener cuidado con los alimentos que iba a ingerir de ahi en adelante. Las he pasado negras, todo me caia mal al intestino, no podia hacer bien la digestion y me veia muy limitada en lo que deseaba ingerir, pero desde que me indicaron que probara con el Vegetarian Pancreatin desde ese momento mi vida es otra, el proceso de la digestion ha mejorado sustancialmente. Alimentos que no podia ingerir los estoy ingiriendo. Las pocas veces que como frituras, me cuido de comer poco por lo del exceso de grasas. Sinceramente catalogo este producto como el mejor en el mercado para ayudar a metabolizar grasas, proteinas y carbohidratos. ALTAMENTE, LO RECOMIENDO!

Pancreatin

5248531788123734411님께서 Feb 20, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have only been taking these few a few weeks, and this product has certainly helped with my discomfort. No more Nexium for me. This takes about 10 days to start working effectively. taking this product for, 3 weeks now. 21.02.2015

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Reviewer3003614님께서 Jun 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought these to get rid of bloating/gas issues and these enzymes worked perfectly! Careful though, the first time I tried one before a meal I got a migraine and didn't feel well the rest of the day. The body just has to get used to it. These enzymes also helped get rid of breakouts.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

effective.

Reviewer2749147님께서 May 29, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

It seems effective.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Reviewer1143965님께서 Apr 04, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Thanks. High quality product.

Forget the others.....

Reviewer1539792님께서 Mar 19, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

THIS is the best bang for the buck if you're looking for EFFICACY.... This product beats the 'other' 4X products, HANDS DOWN... For helping handle those overly cumbersome meals or simply to right the ship on those days when metabolically, you're just 'not right'.... I cannot say enough about this Vegetarian Pancreatin! I take it to work, on the road... everywhere.... What a difference both in energy and in balancing the need to assimilate properly the nutrients in foods as well as helping to disperse of feeling lousy. I can't say enough... Try it... you won't go back to the other guys... Believe me!!

not satisfied

Reviewer3237124님께서 Feb 25, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

this vegetarian enzymes didnt work well. the best vegetarian enzymes I have tried are from Michael´s Naturophatic brand

digestion

Reviewer1576563님께서 Feb 23, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great for digestion help.

Okay

Reviewer2418769님께서 Nov 01, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I think the papaya-bromelain enzyme I take is good enough. This doesn't seem to make a difference (for me, at least, everyone is different).

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-10 중 전체 26 상품