KO

₩7,803

₩14,447

할인금액: ₩6,645 (46% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

"Positive Thoughts" really helps combat Depression.

Reviewer1799084님께서 Oct 13, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've suffered from Depression for 35 years. The prescription drugs have helped, but "Positive Thoughts" has given me a huge extra boost. I've talked to my doctor about taking it and he feels it's a safe addition to my treatment. I found iHerb on the internet. Their pricing was good, and ordered a 6 month supply. iHerb made the ordering easy with a well setup e-site, and the product arrived quickly. Thanks iHerb.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good Product. Good Brand overall.

Reviewer1685556님께서 Aug 21, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Helps with depression, yes. Calms, yes. But the DMAE really sharpens your mental focus too. All around GREAT product, solid results. Source Naturals does it again: a great product, well though out mixture of ingredients, and (thanks in part to iHerb) VERY reasonably priced.

Nature's Prozac

Reviewer3008463님께서 Nov 18, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this product! It took about 30 days to start making a difference, but I've been taking it ever since. It beats anti-depressants by a landslide..highly recommend to people suffering from depression or anxiety.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

St. John's Positive Thoughts--GOOD STUFF!!

Reviewer2256780님께서 Nov 24, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I can definitely tell a difference in my moods since beginning this product and I haven't experienced any panic attacks or feel anxious as I had previously since beginning this product in Oct. 2007. Works GREAT, but doesn't taste too well..leaves a bitter taste if not swallowed immediately.

Positive Thoughts

Reviewer3167876님께서 Jan 25, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been taking Positive Thoughts for almost a month now and have noticed that I have more energy. I take 1 capsule in the morning, around 9am. When I start to feel groggy and depressed, I take another capsule, usu around 3pm. If I'm really tired, I take another before I go to sleep. If I'm not really tired, I have trouble sleeping if I take the capsule. My memory and mood also seem to be getting better.

Long-term use---I rate this A++

Reviewer1027346님께서 May 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm female. I don't have severe depression, but I was on antidepressants because I suffer from PMDD pretty badly. I grew tired of taking perscription meds, so I decided to switch to St Johns wort. This is an excellent combination--while it doesn't completley rid me of my PMDD mood swings, it absolutley takes the edge off. I've taken it for three months now, and I absolutley recommend it. Additional bonus: Taken at night before bed, it aids in a wonderfully calm sleep.

Aussie

Reviewer3061487님께서 Mar 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

It works. What more can be said. As someone who has suffered adrenal fatigue I have been taking locally manufactured supplements costing five times this product.

Positive Thoughts

Reviewer1152118님께서 Mar 02, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Well I ordered these because I had read other people reviews about how good they are. Unfortunately I don't think they are very good as I have not noticed much difference even though I have been taking them for about three weeks. I'll keep taking them as maybe I am one of those people who need to take them for a much longer time before they start to feel the benefits.

Calm

Reviewer1984410님께서 May 05, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take this to keep my nerves under control. It really helps me get through the day without feeling stressed out.

I love this stuff!

5650952479362224732님께서 May 20, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take all three of these at night because it was making me really sleepy during the day. I didn t realize how good it worked until I ran out of it one time and went almost a week with no sleep before I figured out it was the Positive Thoughts that was missing. I hurried up and ordered some (Iherb ships very quickly!) and it worked the first night I took it, Big Difference! So now I never run out of it and if I forget to take it, I don t sleep right and wake up at 2:00 am and that s my sleep for the night. When I analyze later what I took and didn t take, the Positive Thoughts is always the missing ingredient.

상품 1-10 중 전체 22 상품