KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
3
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Source Naturals, 스킨 이터널 크림, 2 oz (56.7 g)

₩17,198
₩28,189
할인금액: ₩10,991 (39% 할인)
809 상품평 기준 5평점 중 4.0 평점
고객 평점
5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
2 별점
1 별점
평가 영어
다른 상품평 (268)
정렬

상품 21-25 중 전체 368 상품

« 이전 | 3 4 5 6 7 | 다음 »

Doesn't absorb, peels off

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1868213님께서 Mar 15, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I found this product to be terrible! I like Source Naturals supplement products, but this product feels waxing on the skin and when I touch my face it tends to peel off. It isn't absorbing and seems to be pretty useless except for the tropical smell. Iherb doesn't let you return your products once they are opened so I think you should definitely THINK TWICE before buying this product, especially from iherb!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Skin Eternal Cream by Source Naturals

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3337774님께서 May 04, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Used with the same company's Hyaluronic Serum at night, I saw immediate results in moisturizing and wrinkle reduction on my 59-year-old, neglected skin. While it's on it has a yellowing effect on my skin which disappears with washing. Only a problem during the day, for obvious reasons. A product I will continue to use - as long as it continues to work.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

smells devine!

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3350891님께서 Apr 11, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this face cream for my boyfriend who is into natural and organic products. He is very impressed with how incredibly soft his skin feels, not to mention how yummy it smells to me. We would both highly recommend Source Naturals.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

face lift in a bottle

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2184303님께서 May 25, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this product at night along with the skin Serun in the day. This cream is more moisturizing so I sometimes use it in the day as well

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

excellent product.

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1900715님께서 Mar 31, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This cream is excellent, and rivals any cream on the market, most of which have much higher price tags. And it is actually good for your skin, I would not hesitate to recommend this.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

상품 21-25 중 전체 368 상품

« 이전 | 3 4 5 6 7 | 다음 »