KO

iHerb 상품평

₩12,380

₩22,925

할인금액: ₩10,545 (46% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

I preferred the 120 capsules 100mg

Reviewer2692560님께서 Jul 22, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

but that one was like $28 at least..but made a HUGE difference in my appearance (younger!)..this one was most affordable in my battle against Lyme disease..does give diahrrhea first few days (means working).. I prefer japanese knotweed (which is wats in these and the other) as opposed to other resveratrols like from grapes.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Relief for my sore knee's

Reviewer1598869님께서 Feb 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Taking this product for my osteoarthritis in my knees seems to work almost as good as Naproxen. It also has regulated my colon magnificently.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

This herb gives me a little intestinal trouble - not sure if that goes away with time.

Reviewer2978176님께서 Nov 18, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this for the Buhner protocol. Taking one 3 times per day was giving me intestinal issues and explosive diarrhea at least once a day. The Buhner book indicates diarrhea as a side effect. I have not tried any other brands of this supplement. After 3.5 days I stopped it for now because of the intestinal issues and will ramp up on some of the other Buhner supplements and come back to this one later and give it another go. Also, the pills are a little difficult to swallow but not too big so with a good swig of water you can usually wash it down without too much trouble. They definitely could use a better coating on them to help them slide down.

Resveratrol

Reviewer1296679님께서 Jul 13, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Ive tried three different resveratrol brands and this one is the best. I feel an energy boost from taking this.

my eyebrows seemed lifted

Reviewer1927983님께서 Nov 20, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

im taking it for lyme. but my browbone kinda lifted..in a good way, I mean look younger.

Good stuff

Reviewer1003688님께서 Aug 25, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Gave me diarrhea so I know it's working!

Exercise Endurance

Reviewer2360219님께서 Jan 19, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I think this supplement has been valuable to improve endurance in my workout program. It may take 3-4 months to show noticeable effect.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Love the Supplement, Hate the Smell!

Reviewer2553199님께서 Aug 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take 2 pills twice a day as suggested on the bottle and I have to say I love this product!! There are only 2 downsides that I can think of regarding this product: 1. The pills smell awful!!, and 2. I have to reorder quite frequently. These are only minor complaints when compared with the way I feel when taking Resveratrol. Another quality product from Source Naturals!!

Product has changed.

Reviewer1126168님께서 Apr 03, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use to pinkish or orange with flecks of color. It is now dark brown and smells awfull!

Resveratrol Review

Reviewer1454855님께서 Apr 23, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have only used the product for a few weeks. I am not using it to lose weight-just for aging issues so don't see any results this soon. Of course I saw it on the Oprah show and was looking for a more afordable option

상품 1-10 중 전체 36 상품