KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
묶음 구매 할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 보기/ 편집하기 결제
장바구니 총계:
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

₩28,724

₩53,191

할인금액: ₩24,467 (46% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

고객 평점

5 별점
4 별점
(3)
3 별점
(0)
2 별점
(1)
1 별점
(1)
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Good product

4762446198766223977님께서 Feb 25, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good product, easy to swallow.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Nice small capsules

5200975038516782617님께서 Dec 09, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like the size of these capsules. They don't make me feel any different to some of the other good quality brands I also use but I do like the small size of these capsules. I don't find them fishy to smell or take but one family member reckons they smell a bit fishy if you poke your nose in the bottle. We all agree they don't give you fishy burps though and that's a good thing. Rating qualified: on the bits I like I've rated it 4/5 as a rating was required for me to submit this review.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Highly rated.

Reviewer1805282님께서 Nov 22, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

My MD wanted me BACK on the NEPTUNE KRILL OIL for my pain,brain, veins.. I have sever joint pain and brain issues like memory loss and insomnia and high cholesterol or lipids.. this helps a lot... NEPTUNE is different and stronger than regualr krill oil.. much stronger in fact and MORE effective.. My MD swears by this stuff.. I stopped taking my trip-fish from Sams Club but do continue using the NKO AND my LOVAZA which is sterol ester-ethers or a synthetic fish oil only by prescription.. I am losing weight fast so i do think my lipid numbers will come down next lab sets.. KRILL has so so so many benefits... and this one from source naturals was specifically recommended by my doctor.. I will continue on wiht this nut supp with the autoship function.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

super oil!!

5023318702756446363님께서 May 20, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

ive taken fish oil for the last 20 years, this is the best I have tried.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Krill Oil

5266151129622830617님께서 Apr 19, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

The product has arrived earlier than expected and perfect. Thanks.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Overwhelming bad smell

Reviewer2436244님께서 May 15, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This may be effective but it is very hard to get past the horrible smell.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Source Naturals, NKO Neptune Krill Oil, 500 mg. 60 Softgels

Reviewer1395315님께서 Jan 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am pleased with my order and it came quickly. I would like for it to cost less. The Krill Oil was recommended by my doctor.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good quality

Reviewer2561964님께서 Dec 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very high quality Krill Oil. I always take it with lecithin so it absorbs better.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

satisfied

Reviewer1333756님께서 Dec 04, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm happy with these. They're easy to swallow and don't smell too bad for krill oil.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Best Fish Oils

Reviewer2206689님께서 Nov 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

read many positive reviews therefore waited till I finished my current inventory of omega 369 supplements and just received these. it's early to tell however if you google the info on this you'll be convinced to switch.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-10 중 전체 17 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 | 다음 »