KO

2 별점
1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

i dont know what the fuss is about ( when you compare it to fish oil)

5336560690181242599님께서 Mar 08, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Having said that, I am taking it... Every 2-3rd day. Since I'm in my 30's, I like to feed my body different supplements day to day, so I don't overload my body with too much. I take this with either Coconut oil or my other oil vitamins such as Vit D or A. Like I said, I dont take it daily to notice a huge difference, but it doesnt cause me any discomfort from taking it. don't want to get old and get forgetful so I gather fish oils are the best bet.

pretty good i think

Reviewer1652842님께서 Oct 31, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was hoping to check my BP right after finishing the bottle but didn't get a chance 'till weeks later, w/no change. I did notice however that my heart stopped pounding when I layed down to bed. Just remember to keep your nose away from the bottle when you open it!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Taking this for its antioxidant effect

healthycot님께서 Nov 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Read that this has great antioxidant effect. Just got it, will try it and see how it goes.

I always buy NKO

Reviewer1516584님께서 Sep 30, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great value and a really great supplement. The best Omega-3, in my opinion. They smell fishy in the bottle, but there's no belching or fishy flavor once you take them.

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

may be good for health, but difficult to notice

Reviewer1733570님께서 Jul 20, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

My girlfriend did not notice PMS relief, while I've been using it for nootropic purposes and it is rather modest compared to other EPA oriented products I've used

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

A supplement that beats fish oil

Serendipty님께서 Apr 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been taking Nature Made Fish Oil for the past3 months because I wanted to increase my HDL and supposedly fish oil helps with your mood. I noticed a difference in my mood, but not something very impressive, so I did some research them to get my cholesterol under control and found that Krill oil is oil from a tiny, shrimp-like animal. Baleen whales, mantas, and whale sharks eat primarily krill. In Norwegian, the word "krill" means "whale food." One Canadian study showed taking 1000mg a day for a month helped lower triglycerides by over 50%. But the catch was, it was NKO not just any krill oil. So, I purchased Source Naturals NKO and I'm very pleased. No fishy burps and my mood has improved. P.S. The only downsides of this Krill Oil are the smell -I will say that when I first opened the bottle, the smell about knocked me out:) and it is a little more pricey than fish oil, but, as with all things, you get what you pay for.

This NKO is great

Reviewer2141254님께서 Mar 31, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

It gives me energy and really helps with my eczema.

love this stuff

David-G님께서 Jan 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

this krill oil makes me feel super clear headed, would definitely recommend to everyone.

High quality Krill oil

Reviewer2427621님께서 Oct 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My daughter and I take this product all the time and look better for it. I decided to give a bottle to a friend who was having slight eczema on her hands and fingers, and within 2 weeks it has started clearing up. Simple thing, fish/krill oil, but for many people with skin problems it's like magic.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

great oil

Reviewer1430438님께서 Oct 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Better quality Krill oil than some others. excellent source of Omega 3's and more. Worth purchasing!

상품 1-10 중 전체 48 상품