KO

₩23,043

₩42,671

할인금액: ₩19,628 (46% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

N-Acetyl-Gucosamine

TinVal님께서 Aug 22, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

The body is able to meet its need for amino sugars under normal circumstances; but as the body ages, this changes. Research has revealed that under a variety of less-than-optimal conditions, the body's production of amino sugars - and their assembly into larger molecules - may be impaired. These conditions can include surgery and/or surgical recovery, severe stress, burns and major injuries, as well as aging. - - - - - - - - By supplementing your diet with N-A-G, there are key advantages that may be obtained. Numerous steps in the conversion of glucose and amino acids to amino sugars are eliminated. Amino sugar production may be enhanced. Tissue-building properties may increase.

I take for osteoarthritis

Reviewer1142540님께서 Jul 13, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

The health books I have suggested this for osteoarthritis. I also take Jarrow Sam-e, Now Extra Strength Glucosamine Chondroitin, Megafood Ultra-C 400(whole food), Now Celadrin, Now Alfalfa Leaf(needed minerals), omega-3 oils softgels, Doctor's Best MSM(OptiMSM)(MSM has helped A LOT), Bragg Organic Raw Unfiltered Apple Cider Vinegar drink(directions on label). God bless you all.

NAG Source Naturals

Reviewer3107019님께서 Feb 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am happy with the price of this quality product purchased recently. My husband is taking it. I believe it takes an avg. of 5 weeks to show results. So far It seems there is some improvement and his system is able to tolerate it well

N.A.G

Reviewer2697933님께서 Dec 14, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

That is how I spell relief. N.A.G is the best and I couldn't do without it.

Arizona Girl

Reviewer2708105님께서 Jul 24, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a quality product. I have researched others. This one has fast and efficient transport. It works. The Tabs are even chewable for an option and have a decent taste. Great for repair and less pain of tissue.

N-A-G

Reviewer2709363님께서 Dec 28, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using this for a number of years and wouldn't be without it!!! I like this brand.

Source Naturals, NAG 500mg

Reviewer3085463님께서 Jun 23, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

great product! been using it for a couple of years now!

Good Product

Reviewer1107606님께서 Jan 05, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good Product