KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Dislike the mannitol and sorbitol - going to try California Xtracts or Jarrow Formulas. Note: high doses of B12 may deplete iodine, iron, zinc, manganese

Health-Is-Wealth님께서 Jan 20, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

1) Pure Advantage methyl-B12 spray - ineffective (I wonder about the sorbate preservative in it); 2) InterPlexus Inc NutriSorb liquid hydroxycobalamin - effective but still needs to be 'converted' to active form - I found the one drop dose suggested on label isn't enough; 3) Solgar cyanocobalamin 1mg sublingual - dissolves too fast and not as effective as active methyl-B12; 4) Natural Factors methyl-B12 1mg sublingual - dissolves too fast under tongue but found it better inbetween gum/lip where it will sit and dissolve more slowly. Iodine/B12 are synergists - suggest adding/increasing either one if taking more of the other, especially long term. Same is true of other nutrients such as manganese and zinc (both need cobalt, high cobalt may deplete them) - could be why some people note headaches after taking high doses of B12 (both high and low manganese can cause migraine-headaches). High doses of B12 will also deplete iron - they are antagonists. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

The best Methylcobalamin I tried till now with a good taste!

Reviewer1491632님께서 Feb 22, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

In the past I tried a lot of high dose (5 mg) sublingual Methylcobalamin supplements from different brands. But I had a couple of problems with most brands. The 5 mg Methylcobalamin pills from Now Foods and Superior Source (microlingual) are not good protected to degradation. Some pills from this brands are broken in the bottle or worse there's sometimes not much left from some pills, only powder! The taste from some Methylcobalamin supplements is also mostly to sweet, like you are eating cheap and to sweet candy. But the sublingual methylcobalamin pills from source naturals have a more neutral fresh taste (a bit more like toothpaste) and the pills don't degradate at all! No broken pills and no powder at all, only complete pills. The only negative point of the methylcobalamin pills from source naturals is the additive content, that could be less. Greetings from the Netherlands

methylcobalamin sublinguals

Reviewer1021450님께서 Feb 24, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Part of my porphyria protocol, the best B12 I can get to help with the peripheral neuropathy associated with porphyria and restless leg syndrome

No injections for me

Reviewer2346828님께서 Apr 16, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

My B-12 level has dropped to around 200 and the MD wanted to start B-12 injections. I decided I wanted to use oral B-12 and my level within months was above normal. Much easier than injections. As a side point I put a diabetic cat on B-12 10mg once a day for her neuropathy that the Vet said would never go away. Within months her neuropathy was gone and she was able to walk normally again. This was 5 years ago and she hasn't had to take B-12 in 4 years and none of the symptoms have returned.

Tasty and easy B12

Krisinsight님께서 Jul 24, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Melts easily under your tongue and contains the best form of B12 for hypothyroid people, methylcobalamin.

MethylCobalamin

Reviewer2759975님께서 Feb 26, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very happy with all purchases and especially with the speed of the delivery. Several of the MethylCobalamin were broken - split in half sideways as one would slice a bun.

VERY POTENT

Reviewer2839470님께서 Jan 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I just had a b12 test and my b12 is WAY too high. It's a sign this stuff works and that I can cut it back to only two pills per week.

Great Product!

Reviewer2737500님께서 Nov 04, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My doctor said I was deficient in B12. I've taken this product for two weeks. had blood test, and was no longer deficient!

Great product!

Reviewer1721303님께서 Jan 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

We read about how vitamin B-12 can help with dementia and early alzheimers. My grandma began taking 5mg 3 times a day and it is amazing to her progress. She was very forgetful and repeating thing over and over again. She has been on the B-12 for about 2 months now and we are already seeing an improvment.

Great for vegans

Reviewer2167039님께서 Oct 04, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Gives me lots of energy when I work out. Not sure if I need to cycle it, but I use it 5 days on and 2 days off a week.

상품 1-10 중 전체 34 상품