KO

iHerb 상품평

평가 | 영어
정렬

Stomach pain

Reviewer3247685님께서 Apr 22, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've always purchased another brand of magnesium glycinate and have never had any problems taking right before bed. I bought this brand because it was cheaper and had the "glycine" in the name and have had an upset,cramping, and sour stomach ever since. These pills are very very bitter too. I've noticed also that when I take this brand I can't take an occasional ibuprofen for my arthritis without paying the price of all day stomach cramps the next day. Switching back to my old more expensive brand! I think it did a real number on my stomach lining!

Caused stomach discomfort

Reviewer1199452님께서 Jan 02, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product gave me stomach ache. I prefer the one from Douglas Labs.

magnesium bisglycinaat

vrouwenpolibxomeer님께서 Dec 08, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

goed opneembare vorm van magnesium. Veel mensen hebben een tekort aan dit mineraal, het hoort tot de basissuppletie als je minder dan 300 gram groenten per dag eet.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Source Naturals, Magnesium Bis-Glycinate, 120 Tablets (SNS-02132)

Reviewer2174968님께서 Dec 22, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great form of magnesium for best absorption across the blood brain barrier. Best price from Source Naturals through iHerb

powerfu!

Reviewer3058095님께서 Nov 23, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

An effective alternative to blood pressure meds.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Really good value for highly bioavailable product

Reviewer2071384님께서 Dec 30, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

It is difficult to find a readily bio-available form of magnesium. This is very well priced and the same bio-avaiability as more expensive products such as that from Metagenics. I will buy again. Excellent for migraineurs.

Great

5358632610941560173님께서 Dec 08, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this as recommended by a friend. And I recommend it too.

Source Naturals, Magnesium Bis-Glycinate, 120 Tablets

5344753586242234127님께서 Oct 21, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I found this supplement most beneficial. My digestion has improved and I no longer suffer from night cramps. I have recommended this product to various friends and they are all experiencing positive benefits.

very useful magnesium

Reviewer1876199님께서 Aug 14, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

this form of magnesium seems more effective than others

Great product!

5384549403359861161님께서 Nov 27, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I used Magnesium from other brands before, but I think that my heartbeat is more regular now than it was before.

상품 1-10 중 전체 14 상품