KO

iHerb 상품평

평가 | 영어
정렬

Source Naturals, Life Flora, 3 Billion Cells, 120 Capsules

Reviewer1744629님께서 Jun 24, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've only taking these Life Flora about a week and a half and am very happy with the results. They certainly have brought a "calmness" to my stomach---which I very much appreciate. I have IBS and was constantly running to the restroom 3-9 times a day. So far three times is the MAXIMUM of my visits. I'm extremely happy with these results. Time will tell if this good luck will hold.

good product

Reviewer1071493님께서 Sep 03, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this one for my friend,who has the severe constipation many years.this product give her better feeling. She can go to pupu everyday now.

Excellent product

Reviewer1197949님께서 Jan 24, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband uses this product for stomach problems he has had for years and has had a lot of success with it.

Better Digestion

Reviewer1238228님께서 Jun 22, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I cannot explain how much better my digestion is with this product. I would never have imagined something so simple could work so good. works great at stopping gas from most foods, so you can eat what you like again.

Great probiotic

Reviewer1467941님께서 Oct 14, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Has all the strains I want and no added starches. I trust Source Naturals, and the price is right.

- So Far So Good -

ChrisMic님께서 Feb 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

For my family, this is better than Now G8-Dophillus. Couldn't feel much improvement with Now, but 2 caps of this will take care of gas, bloating & indigestion in a short time. We've always been regular so not sure if this improves our bowel movements. Good price. I'm glad they're honest to recommend refrigeration for product potency.

Probiotics

Reviewer1435757님께서 Nov 22, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good long term help against problems with a oversensitive colon that produced otherwise constant kramps up to a point where even working was impossiple.

New to the capsules

Reviewer1245605님께서 Dec 07, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I just finished a container of Source Naturals Life Flora powder and had very good results. Decided to try the capsules for convenience. I give this to my dog too. I like the combination of flora in this one, especially that is has Streptococcus thermophilus which I'm hoping will prevent the recurring strep infection I get in my jaw. I really appreciate iherb's customer service, their low prices and reasonable shipping costs. You may find the same products at a slightly lower cost, but the shipping at other places always makes it more expensive.

Try it!

Reviewer2142788님께서 Jul 08, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

A great way to avoid digestive problems. My 18 year old son also takes it for his acne, and it is working.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

the best probiotic I have tried

Reviewer2145607님께서 Jan 17, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have tried several brands with the last few years and these are the best, I used this with candida clear to help with yeast breakouts.

상품 1-10 중 전체 77 상품