KO

iHerb 상품평

₩12,711

₩23,539

할인금액: ₩10,828 (46% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Source Naturals, Life Flora, 3 Billion Cells, 120 Capsules

Reviewer1744629님께서 Jun 24, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've only taking these Life Flora about a week and a half and am very happy with the results. They certainly have brought a "calmness" to my stomach---which I very much appreciate. I have IBS and was constantly running to the restroom 3-9 times a day. So far three times is the MAXIMUM of my visits. I'm extremely happy with these results. Time will tell if this good luck will hold.

good product

Reviewer1071493님께서 Sep 03, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this one for my friend,who has the severe constipation many years.this product give her better feeling. She can go to pupu everyday now.

Great probiotic

Reviewer1467941님께서 Oct 14, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Has all the strains I want and no added starches. I trust Source Naturals, and the price is right.

Excellent product

Reviewer1197949님께서 Jan 24, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband uses this product for stomach problems he has had for years and has had a lot of success with it.

Better Digestion

Reviewer1238228님께서 Jun 22, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I cannot explain how much better my digestion is with this product. I would never have imagined something so simple could work so good. works great at stopping gas from most foods, so you can eat what you like again.

- So Far So Good -

ChrisMic님께서 Feb 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

For my family, this is better than Now G8-Dophillus. Couldn't feel much improvement with Now, but 2 caps of this will take care of gas, bloating & indigestion in a short time. We've always been regular so not sure if this improves our bowel movements. Good price. I'm glad they're honest to recommend refrigeration for product potency.

These are great!

Reviewer3294366님께서 Dec 12, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

These work well for digestion and to alleviate intestinal gas.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Source brings the source of good health

Reviewer2073671님께서 Nov 12, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Source is another high vibrational supplement company. These wonderful capsules are brimming with the good stuff!!!!

life flora

Reviewer2550937님께서 Nov 16, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

One of my long-time favorites. works great.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

the best probiotic I have tried

Reviewer2145607님께서 Jan 17, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have tried several brands with the last few years and these are the best, I used this with candida clear to help with yeast breakouts.

상품 1-10 중 전체 77 상품