KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Metabolism

Reviewer1682534님께서 Jan 18, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product didn't lower my cholesterol as I had hoped...It DID however, speed up my metabolism and I lost 15 lbs. in 7 months...Not a lot but I'm proud of it...Source Naturals is an excellent brand...

Great for acne!

Reviewer2293885님께서 Mar 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Within only a few weeks of taking this product, my acne began to clear up. I have tried more acne products than I can count, and this is the only one, other than tetracycline, that has ever worked for me. And its NATURAL! best product ever!

My Favorite for Thyroid Boost

Reviewer1396367님께서 Feb 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have tried lots of other things to boost my thyroid. After using this, my hormones got balanced, my eyebrows filled in and my metabolism got a boost. This is supposed to help convert T4 to T3. I use this with Iosol.

As advertised

Reviewer2639352님께서 Aug 25, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Increases effect of statin prescription and has cut my LDL in half

Good for Fat burning!

Reviewer1567510님께서 Jul 08, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I always lose fat more easily on the end of my diet with this supplement, taking 3-4 tabs a a day! This brand has the best price also!

Great for lowering cholestrol

Reviewer2167039님께서 Nov 05, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I initially bought it to burn fat, however feel that there are other herbs that work better. I recommend this for anyone trying to lower bad cholesterol -- works great and the dosage is optimal.

Dont work for me

Reviewer2155735님께서 May 25, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

After two months my blood lab test showed markedly increased lipid levels, although the good colesterol had increased the total was almost double that when I had been on statins.

My favorite

Reviewer2427281님께서 Jan 17, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Helps the thyroid convert T4 to T3, also lowers cholesterol.

Great for Thyroid metabolism issues

Reviewer2281650님께서 Jan 16, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This has really boosted my energy and helped me work with my thyroid issues.

So so

FEED-ME-MORE님께서 Apr 09, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Not a miracle. I guess one must look after he/she's diet, exercising and overall healthy lifestyle, so then this product suppose to help and if not and one will only rely on this product, so he/she will probably feel no big use and improvement.

상품 1-10 중 전체 22 상품