KO

iHerb 상품평

₩13,940

₩25,813

할인금액: ₩11,873 (46% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Metabolism

Reviewer1682534님께서 Jan 18, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product didn't lower my cholesterol as I had hoped...It DID however, speed up my metabolism and I lost 15 lbs. in 7 months...Not a lot but I'm proud of it...Source Naturals is an excellent brand...

Great for acne!

Reviewer2293885님께서 Mar 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Within only a few weeks of taking this product, my acne began to clear up. I have tried more acne products than I can count, and this is the only one, other than tetracycline, that has ever worked for me. And its NATURAL! best product ever!

My Favorite for Thyroid Boost

Reviewer1396367님께서 Feb 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have tried lots of other things to boost my thyroid. After using this, my hormones got balanced, my eyebrows filled in and my metabolism got a boost. This is supposed to help convert T4 to T3. I use this with Iosol.

Good for Fat burning!

Reviewer1567510님께서 Jul 08, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I always lose fat more easily on the end of my diet with this supplement, taking 3-4 tabs a a day! This brand has the best price also!

Dont work for me

Reviewer2155735님께서 May 25, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

After two months my blood lab test showed markedly increased lipid levels, although the good colesterol had increased the total was almost double that when I had been on statins.

As advertised

Reviewer2639352님께서 Aug 25, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Increases effect of statin prescription and has cut my LDL in half

Great for lowering cholestrol

Reviewer2167039님께서 Nov 05, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I initially bought it to burn fat, however feel that there are other herbs that work better. I recommend this for anyone trying to lower bad cholesterol -- works great and the dosage is optimal.

My favorite

Reviewer2427281님께서 Jan 17, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Helps the thyroid convert T4 to T3, also lowers cholesterol.

Great for Thyroid metabolism issues

Reviewer2281650님께서 Jan 16, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This has really boosted my energy and helped me work with my thyroid issues.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Not effective for fat loss in men

Reviewer2798079님께서 Mar 28, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I tried guggul because of the all the hype over its ability to help you shed fat. There is apparantely some research that guggul increases estrogen in the body. That was certainly the case for me after taking this product. I gained a lot more weight and bloated up so much I decided to discontinue. I am still trying to get back to where I was before I started taking guggul. I had the same diet and same moderate exercise so don't think it was anything else other than this product.

상품 1-10 중 전체 22 상품