KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
묶음 구매 할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 보기/ 편집하기 결제
장바구니 총계:
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

₩4,361

₩8,075

할인금액: ₩3,713 (46% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

고객 평점

5 별점
4 별점
(9)
3 별점
(4)
2 별점
(1)
1 별점
(0)
평가 | 영어
정렬

Green Tea

Reviewer2932842님께서 Apr 04, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have not taken it long enough to know if it is helping or not? In part I got it to help with weight lose. i hope it helps

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Source Naturals, Green Tea

Reviewer1045112님께서 Dec 11, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good value, but not such a good taste.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Nice

5492688752154087595님께서 Nov 23, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love the size of it and I take two tablets per day the shipping was fast as usual thanks Iherb.com

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good for mood

Reviewer1562407님께서 Oct 29, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have not taken this yet but I trust this brand and green tea extract helps my mood.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good Product

4846469111561526420님께서 Jun 30, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great value for money. I will buy again.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Not bad, except for the taste

gemyyyy님께서 Feb 18, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

A good green tea product for a great price. Only downside is the taste, but I know almost every single one of these green tea products taste like hairspray in your mouth.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Nice,need the larger tablet or 3 of these...

PracticalReviews님께서 Oct 26, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

i find my dosage is 3 tablets so i guess i'll buy the more economical 500mg size from the same company next time,this extract tend to go with your mood,i mean,if you're energetic it will support that but if you're sleepy it will send you to sleep,anyways it has very subtle effect,i guess although Ecamellia sinensis extract has concentrated antioxidants its not the most powerful one but still its a good substitute for people with busy schedule who don't have time for a tea or some high ORAC fruits during the day,don't expect any miracles here just another small support to your system. ...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

God

4933694583358234449님께서 Oct 04, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

God

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Green tea extract

4932212753187012142님께서 Sep 24, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like this product. It helps me with appetite. I'm not so hungry when I take it.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good price, easy to take

Reviewer2416129님께서 Aug 08, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was advised to take green tea which is good for a number of things. I do drink the actual tea but this is much easier. I use it to supplement drinking the green tea.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

상품 1-10 중 전체 28 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 | 다음 »