KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

One of my favorites

Reviewer1797710님께서 Mar 08, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I feel better as soon as I put it under my tongue. I believe this is well absorbed.

Good for Energy

Reviewer2252110님께서 Apr 23, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like it. It gives me a boost. It is a disolving tablet to put under the tongue. It taste like refreshing peppermint, and a little bit aspirin. I don't think anyone could make it better without adding sugar. This is a good product.

feel almost immediately

Reviewer1749427님께서 Jan 31, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Takes a little while to dissovle, but can feel a "boost" from it almost immediately. Also helps with my depression.

Coenzymated B6 P5P sublinguals

Reviewer1021450님께서 Feb 24, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Part of my porphyria protocol...P5P is needed...and sublinguals get it into the blood stream quickly!

Kristine Winnicki

Reviewer3226507님께서 Jan 12, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the only P-5-P I can absorb!!!

sublinguals rule

101010011님께서 Oct 28, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

i love it when u stick a pill under your tongue and within 20 minutes you feel it running through your bloodstream. this b6 gives me an immediate boost. it says that it contains wheat/gluten but i dont get any type of negative reaction. to source naturals: keep makin the sublings. best way to take a pill

Significantly reduces my tics from Tourette's Syndrome

Reviewer2668712님께서 Jun 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take this to reduces my tics from Tourette's Syndrome and it is the best thing I have ever found. If I use this sublingual then the effect is almost instantaneous.

Great

Reviewer1983220님께서 Mar 02, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Immediate energy lift in a little tablet. Helps with concentration and fatigue.

rating

Reviewer2166885님께서 Jul 31, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

These vitamins are great. Since I only have 18 inches of small bowel this gives me a way of getting the vitamins I need. Thank you for having this type of vitamin.

Easy to take

Reviewer1145021님께서 May 12, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

When my doctor asked me to add a B-6 vitamin to my regimen I was not looking forward to yet another pill. I was delighted to find this product which melts well under the tongue and has a pleasant minty flavor.

상품 1-10 중 전체 35 상품