KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Lisa

Reviewer2506491님께서 May 02, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Not sure about flavour of these but like the idea of sublimgual vitamins

Fantastic

4932175306189112657님께서 Sep 29, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Absolutely great for fast absorbtion of B6. Really really happy with this form of B6, as someone who needs to take it every day.

OK but bad flavor

Mark1982님께서 Sep 14, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This p5p is OK but the mint is not strong enough to overpower the horrid p5p flavor

Fast Delivery

Reviewer2849359님께서 Jul 03, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great for reducing AGE's and it help with energy.

Very powerful

5527040859764210357님께서 May 28, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I cannot handle a whole tablet of this B6 - it makes my mind very sharp and focused, but I also feel really wired, which is not a feeling I like at all. I am going to try just a half or even a quarter of a tablet and see how I go. Tastes quite nice.

Faster Acting But Ordinary Taste

4617994555977094234님께서 May 12, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Found this product to act quicker than a capsule or tablet form but taste is on the ordinary side. Would be better to stick with a tablet or capsule form unless unable to swallow pills. Does have the advantage of being able to be cut into halves or quarters for metering of smaller doses.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Love this brand

Reviewer1141113님께서 Apr 09, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love the P5P form of this, and the fact that is sublingual helps me tremendously, as I have issues with swallowing most tablets and capsules;; as well as malabsorption//digestive issues.

Unpleasant mint flavor

Reviewer1193489님께서 Feb 22, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Hey, I like mint, but these tablets burn my mouth and are just too strong-tasting. Pity, because the active ingredient itself is a four or five star product.

lots of dreams

Reviewer2291009님께서 Dec 11, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

My 9 and 10 year old kids like this product. It brings on cool dreams they remember in the morning and they feel as though they have watched tv(which is restricted in my house). I have found using the product has settled my PMS and general anxiety. I am a much happier mummy.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

There are better P-5-P supplements, but this works very quickly if it's urgent!

nicolehargreaves님께서 Oct 04, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product bothers me a bit, but I like it in other ways. I don't like all the fillers. My kids started taking it before they could swallow capsules and this is all I could give them. They didn't mind the taste too much - smells like toothpaste! I would prefer a more pure product however. I did find that they didn't get as much benefit as from a better absorbed form such as thorne research, so now that capsules are ok, I've switched. My kids need p-5-p or they have nightmares - if we forget to take the capsules before about 5pm, they won't work quickly enough to prevent the nightmare - and capsules do nothing if we remember halfway during the night that we forgot and they're already having a bad dream. However this sublingual lozenge will stop a nightmare problem within 30 minutes and works fast enough to be ok to take just before bed. So we keep some on hand for those days.

상품 1-10 중 전체 35 상품