KO

₩11,688

₩21,644

할인금액: ₩9,956 (46% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Coenzymated B6 P5P sublinguals

Reviewer1021450님께서 Feb 24, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Part of my porphyria protocol...P5P is needed...and sublinguals get it into the blood stream quickly!

feel almost immediately

Reviewer1749427님께서 Jan 31, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Takes a little while to dissovle, but can feel a "boost" from it almost immediately. Also helps with my depression.

Good for Energy

Reviewer2252110님께서 Apr 23, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like it. It gives me a boost. It is a disolving tablet to put under the tongue. It taste like refreshing peppermint, and a little bit aspirin. I don't think anyone could make it better without adding sugar. This is a good product.

One of my favorites

Reviewer1797710님께서 Mar 08, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I feel better as soon as I put it under my tongue. I believe this is well absorbed.

Significantly reduces my tics from Tourette's Syndrome

Reviewer2668712님께서 Jun 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take this to reduces my tics from Tourette's Syndrome and it is the best thing I have ever found. If I use this sublingual then the effect is almost instantaneous.

Kristine Winnicki

Reviewer3226507님께서 Jan 12, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the only P-5-P I can absorb!!!

Very powerful

5527040859764210357님께서 May 28, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I cannot handle a whole tablet of this B6 - it makes my mind very sharp and focused, but I also feel really wired, which is not a feeling I like at all. I am going to try just a half or even a quarter of a tablet and see how I go. Tastes quite nice.

sublinguals rule

101010011님께서 Oct 28, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

i love it when u stick a pill under your tongue and within 20 minutes you feel it running through your bloodstream. this b6 gives me an immediate boost. it says that it contains wheat/gluten but i dont get any type of negative reaction. to source naturals: keep makin the sublings. best way to take a pill

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

There are better P-5-P supplements, but this works very quickly if it's urgent!

nicolehargreaves님께서 Oct 04, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product bothers me a bit, but I like it in other ways. I don't like all the fillers. My kids started taking it before they could swallow capsules and this is all I could give them. They didn't mind the taste too much - smells like toothpaste! I would prefer a more pure product however. I did find that they didn't get as much benefit as from a better absorbed form such as thorne research, so now that capsules are ok, I've switched. My kids need p-5-p or they have nightmares - if we forget to take the capsules before about 5pm, they won't work quickly enough to prevent the nightmare - and capsules do nothing if we remember halfway during the night that we forgot and they're already having a bad dream. However this sublingual lozenge will stop a nightmare problem within 30 minutes and works fast enough to be ok to take just before bed. So we keep some on hand for those days.

Great

Reviewer1983220님께서 Mar 02, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Immediate energy lift in a little tablet. Helps with concentration and fatigue.

상품 1-10 중 전체 37 상품