KO

할인금액: ₩7,910 (46% 할인)

평가 | 영어
정렬

Benfotiamine works!

Reviewer2284330님께서 Apr 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

When I started taking Benfotiamine, I notice within a few nights that the tingling in my arms and legs stopped. Also I felt a better sense of mobillity. Only problem, when I ran out of Befotiamine, the tingling came back. It really works for the neuropathy.

Benfotiamine tablets

Reviewer3279065님께서 Nov 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I continue to be amazed that this B vitamin takes away the neuropathy pain in my legs. I am not complaining, but would like to note that the pills (of which I take 4 per day) are very hard to swallow. As well, they taste quite awful. I have trouble daily swallowing them. They seem to disolve quickly. Thank you for the availability of them. I could not afford them at the retail store.

Ok supplement

Reviewer1491632님께서 Aug 13, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like that these Benfotiamine tablets dissolve fast. But a negative point is the relative high additive and filler content of this supplement

Excellent product!

Reviewer2247161님께서 Jul 08, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Texture is fine and I am sensitive to texture.

Source Naturals Benfotiamine

Reviewer2287897님께서 Jan 22, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This one is okay, don't like the texture of it.

Very good

klinacz님께서 Nov 12, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is really powerful thing. It really does help with sugar/glucose things in your body, especially when you consume big amounts of carbohydrates. Totally recommend.

Seems to be working

4701175337022671889님께서 May 04, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take this, along with Alpha Lipoic Acid, for blood sugar and neuropathy. Between the 2 of them, they seem to be helping, somewhat, with both problems.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Poripheral neuropathy (Smal fiber) - causing my feet to 'burn'

Reviewer2607894님께서 Aug 19, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been taking one tab. with each meal (3) since they came in -- so far I can't honestly say - I feel any better or worse. I will finish the entire order before I make any decisions.

상품 1-8 중 전체 8 상품