KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

B-1 High Potency 500 mg

Reviewer1344414님께서 May 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Recommended by my doctor for leg cramps. I cannot tell you enough about this product. Since I have been taking these 3 times a day for quite a while I do not have leg cramps. If on really hot days and I do too much and sweat a lot I will sometimes need to take an extra tablet, and the leg cramps are gone. No sleepless nights walking the floors anymore. I recommend them to anyone I talk to that has leg cramps and cannot get quinine anymore.

For fibro energy

5619461052993656923님께서 Feb 27, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have fibromyalgia and have been testing various possibilities of supplements that are said to help with the fatigue. I have found that taking high dose vitamin b1 has made a marked difference. I take 4 tablets a day, divided throughout the morning, and it took around 3 weeks to clearly notice the improvement.

Works well

Reviewer1358842님께서 Jul 02, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Vit B-1 is very valuable for mental stresses. I take 250-500mg daily. Take an equal of Vit C to avoid tooth brittleness. The tablets are pretty large but can be split into 1/2's or 1/4's. Works well for me.

Good value

Reviewer3359397님께서 May 13, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good quality, high dosage of B-1 and magnesium with no additional vitamins. If you're avoiding b-6, you can take this product. Vegetarian as all Source Naturals products. Pills are compressed, not capsules, and pretty large, which could be a problem for some, but I haven't had any trouble personally.

SN B-1

Reviewer2923921님께서 Jun 12, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

A needed nutrient/vite, the only thing wrong with this is the taste when it hits the tongue. Have it with plenty of water...anyway.

B-1 Fan

Reviewer1276252님께서 Jun 18, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Using for diabetic nutritional support. If you need a hi-potency B-1..S. Naturals delivers an affordable one.

Great for anxiety

Reviewer2841686님께서 Nov 30, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

2-3 of these a day is great for anxiety. I also like that they use magnesium citrate because magnesium oxide tends to give me gastrointestinal problems.

Thyroid Help!!

Reviewer3247496님께서 May 02, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Ordered this after reading that Hashimoto's patients or (low thyroid) patients helped with energy!! Initially did..but after the 'Coxsackie' virus and some post viral fatigue I couldn't tell anymore. Not to mention 'allergies' are a problem now....grrrrr. Will continue to take it as I know B1 or Thiamine is so important to energy production.

Mosquito repellant

Reviewer1941601님께서 Feb 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this as a mosquito deterent and it works.

big pills

5371705003315761068님께서 Mar 27, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this to repel mosquitos, it seems to work so far & the great thing about these is the pills & mg are big enough to cut in two! Makes the bottle last longer. great price cant beat it

상품 1-10 중 전체 18 상품