KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Thyroid Help!!

Reviewer3247496님께서 May 02, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Ordered this after reading that Hashimoto's patients or (low thyroid) patients helped with energy!! Initially did..but after the 'Coxsackie' virus and some post viral fatigue I couldn't tell anymore. Not to mention 'allergies' are a problem now....grrrrr. Will continue to take it as I know B1 or Thiamine is so important to energy production.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

expensive

4871441214480765874님께서 Mar 28, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

expensive

big pills

5371705003315761068님께서 Mar 27, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this to repel mosquitos, it seems to work so far & the great thing about these is the pills & mg are big enough to cut in two! Makes the bottle last longer. great price cant beat it

For fibro energy

5619461052993656923님께서 Feb 27, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have fibromyalgia and have been testing various possibilities of supplements that are said to help with the fatigue. I have found that taking high dose vitamin b1 has made a marked difference. I take 4 tablets a day, divided throughout the morning, and it took around 3 weeks to clearly notice the improvement.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

I Herb Order Satus

Reviewer3149568님께서 Nov 08, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

It is now over 6 weeks since I ordered this product and still there is no sign of receipt. emails requesting an update are dealt with in an unsatisfactory fashion Requests for the name of senior personnel are complete;y ignored.....the iherb service when something goes wrong is non existant

B-1

Reviewer1623885님께서 Oct 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good.

Mosquito repellant

Reviewer1941601님께서 Feb 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this as a mosquito deterent and it works.

B-1 High Potency 500 mg

Reviewer1344414님께서 May 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Recommended by my doctor for leg cramps. I cannot tell you enough about this product. Since I have been taking these 3 times a day for quite a while I do not have leg cramps. If on really hot days and I do too much and sweat a lot I will sometimes need to take an extra tablet, and the leg cramps are gone. No sleepless nights walking the floors anymore. I recommend them to anyone I talk to that has leg cramps and cannot get quinine anymore.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

7 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

B1

Reviewer1269633님께서 Jan 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

excellent

B-1 Fan

Reviewer1276252님께서 Jun 18, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Using for diabetic nutritional support. If you need a hi-potency B-1..S. Naturals delivers an affordable one.

상품 1-10 중 전체 18 상품