KO

₩14,204

₩17,755

할인금액: ₩3,551 (20% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

My personal experience about Solgar Vitamin D3

Reviewer3235706님께서 Nov 15, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Wonderful product! I am beginning to feel a lot better.I don't know how but now I observe that my gum inflammation is completely gone! My blood pressure is now more responsive to medication. More energy e.t.c. Now my whole family is taking it everyday!! Thank you

Vitamin D

Reviewer2585267님께서 Dec 10, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good product

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

First order at iHerb: it went perfect

Reviewer2713182님께서 Mar 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I ordered Solgar Vitamin D3 from The Netherlands. Got a track & trace number so I could follow the package. It was here in 5 day's. I'm very happy with it. Great work guys.

great help

Reviewer3261429님께서 Apr 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this product, they are small gel like capsules, easy to swallow and I am feeling a lot healthier since ive started to take them.

Good value

Reviewer2015491님께서 May 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a good value for a high dosage of Vit D. It sure beats taking 13 400 IU's at a time.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Solgar, Vitamin D3 , 5000 iu.

Reviewer2520214님께서 Jul 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Solgar is a reliable brand and I've recently heard a lot regarding the benefit of taking 5000 iu. Have just started this product,

The solgar, Vitamin D3, 5000

Reviewer2821592님께서 Aug 29, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am very pleased with the bottle of Vitamin D3 , 5000 IU pills I ordered from you-- I was taking 2 pills per day of 2000 IU and that was the most IU's I could find in store . I like just having to take one pill per day- My order came quickly and I am very pleased-- thanks--

Hi

Reviewer1821400님께서 Sep 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I feel energitic and calm.

good product

Reviewer2399801님께서 May 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very easy to take pill.

Good for everyone

OrganicGirl님께서 May 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Vitamin D deficiency is very common. Even when you are enjoying the sun your skin can't make Vitamin D if you are using sunblock. I would recommend Vitamin D supplement for everyone. Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) for more reviews.

상품 1-10 중 전체 23 상품