KO

iHerb 상품평

₩6,605

₩8,256

할인금액: ₩1,651 (20% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

A Must Have for my Son with Classic Autism

Reviewer2072199님께서 Feb 07, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I split a tablet in half and give this to my five year old son with classic autism, it helps calm down his symptoms and I read a vitamin B6 has been linked to autism. Along with this I give him two Gummi King Multivitamin and Minerals Gummies, 1/2 a pill of Davinci Laboratories 125mg Gluconic DMG diluted in a quarter glass of water for his involuntary movements. My son has depression so I am giving him half of a 100 mg Now Vitamin B1 tablet. He takes these in the morning after he eats his Kellogg's Corn Flake Extra cereal. Since he has been taking these for almost three months his depression is gone, his involuntary movements have been reduced to almost nothing, and he is behaving well in school. In addition to this he is in a gluten free diet and only has milk with his cereal in the morning(I do crush a calcium carbonate tablet 600mg and put it his cereal to supplement the milk he is not taking during the day)and eats foods based on hair analysis recommendations. This vitamin is a must have in his daily regiment of supplements.

Excellent B6

Reviewer1883125님께서 Mar 26, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Solgar quality that is not a mega dose like other brands - great !

Very good

Reviewer2021251님께서 May 06, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love the dosage but still i divide it into two parts and take through the day along with magnesium citrate. Good service and fast shipping

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

Reviewer1647682님께서 Oct 19, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Solgar b6

Reviewer3050582님께서 Oct 25, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good Quality

Bom!

anacard님께서 Oct 30, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Tem bom custobenefício.

Beautiful product

5219752433089629408님께서 Dec 24, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Solgar gives very high quality products!! This helped my sleep along so well.. I don't reccommend using it unless you really want to sleep!

quick

4722143328494863159님께서 Sep 27, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

fast shipping and good item

Great Dosage for Me!

5117243239578351324님께서 May 24, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love the 25mg availability, as there is a little also in the multi I take!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good

5406738091828943533님께서 Aug 14, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm quite happy with the effect and dosage of this product. I use it with conjunction of zinc to treat early signs of Pyroluria so far with good results, can be a bit tricky though when trying to figure out the exact dosage one requires, so I go by trial & error. note: could be nicer if it weren't for the nasty filler (i.e. Magnesium stearate) but i guess you just can't have it all.

상품 1-10 중 전체 11 상품