KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Great Product

Reviewer2143084님께서 Jun 30, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This supplement is very good for relief of heartburn Thank you

High quality

Reviewer3048344님께서 Feb 16, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a high-quality product. I have a challenge paying attention to what works and doesn't work in my body, so giving details on a product is hard. I just know that when I take this I feel better, and when I don't take it, I notice a difference. It is also a supplement that is recommended for people with type B blood from Eat Right For Your Type, I believe is the title.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Soslgar, Deglycyrrhized Licorice Root Extract, 60 veggie caps.

Reviewer1999653님께서 Oct 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This form of Licorice root provides much needed health support to the female organs and is routinely used by my family.

Fight Adrenal Fatigue

Reviewer3295917님께서 Aug 26, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good product that won't raise your blood pressure!

11 years of preventing canker sores

Reviewer1898058님께서 Nov 01, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I had chronic oral canker sores for many years. 11 years ago I started taking DGL three times a day after reading how it can help. It's been a miracle for me. Virtually zero canker sores in 11 years!

An Amazing Product

4845457653881301211님께서 Oct 21, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was diagnosed with a hiatal hernia and it was suggested that I take an over-the-counter product. Since I was against a medication, I decided to look into what the on-line site for hiatal hernias suggested. When I read about DGL, I decided to try the product and this was my second order. I am delighted with the results and extremely pleased not to be taking a medication.

Solgar - Top of the list

Reviewer3237124님께서 Oct 20, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Solgar make the best products. This one is great for ulcers. I will recommended.

great

5603351338869984388님께서 May 15, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

got this for my father 'cause the price in my country is outrageous. he's really happy with it.

상품 1-8 중 전체 8 상품