KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
3
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Solgar, 보스웰리아 레진 추출물, 60 베지캡

₩16,287
₩20,358
할인금액: ₩4,072 (20% 할인)
22 상품평 기준 5평점 중 4.6 평점
고객 평점
5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
2 별점
1 별점
평가 5-star
한국어 (0)
다른 상품평 (5)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 12 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 | 다음 »

Solgar Boswellia

13 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1413824님께서 Jan 03, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have a lot of chronic pain in my joints and muscles, and have been living with bulging spinal disc pain for the last four months. Boswellia is an amazing herb for joint pain. Although herbs often take longer to have an effect than pharmaceuticals, I often get relief within 20-30 minutes of taking Boswellia. I like the Solgar product because it has both standardized resin to guarantee the potency of the most ative ingredients, and whole herb powder, to provide the synergistic benefits of the other components of the plant. I highly recommend this product.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Anti-inflammatory, arthritis pain.

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

drBolhuis님께서 Sep 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Use it for my patients. High dose, 6 caps. a day. Especially against braintumors.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Boswellia

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2203533님께서 Mar 25, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product has been very effective in controlling inflamation and joint pain. Both my Husband and I have felt the benifits.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

flu protection

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2015699님께서 Oct 10, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I purchased this because H1N1 is rampant in our area. Some classes were running with 6-9 kids! The reason people are having problems is supposed be due to the lungs producing too much cytokines in response to the virus. This worked great as it inhibits cytokines and using it with colloidal silver my kids weren't hardly sick when the virus went through their classrooms.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

gouty inflammation

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1313715님께서 Oct 29, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

haven't had any problem since i use this product, 70 days now.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

상품 1-5 중 전체 12 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 | 다음 »