KO

장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Simone Chickenbone, Kill It Dead, A Natural De-Funkifier, 4 fl oz (125 ml)

₩8,215
한국어 (0)
다른 상품평 (1)
정렬

상품 1-4 중 전체 4 상품

"You smell like a hippie"

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

5743906084091116142님께서 Mar 31, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Kind of what I was going for - basic, raw, natural, earthy scent. With 2 listed ingredients, I chose this over other similar sprays because this has tea tree oil, which is antimicrobial/bacterial. It is rather strong at first, but as another review pointed out it does fade back throughout the day. 1/2 pumps in each pit gave a very pleasant cooling feeling. This does not protect against wetness, but any B.O. was dealt a harsh blow. For the price, the message behind the label, for being a very small company and not a huge corporate company, I feel this deserves the 5-star love. Buy it if you're not a wimp.

hair spray

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1805370님께서 Jun 21, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

i have a full head of synthetic dreadlocks. i wash them once a week and this spray is brilliant for that in between time. love this product and the price!

I don't condone Chickenbone Kill It Dead

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2619142님께서 May 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was looking for something natural, without chemicals but this is not it. I don't know what's worse, using this product or nothing at all. Armpit odor is usually not a problem for me. After using this product the armpit odor woke me up in the morning like an alarm clock. Tried it for two days just to be sure and experienced the same results the next morning also. Maybe you have to apply it multiple times per day but I don't want to babysit my underarm protection. I can't say if it will work on the feet but it doesn't work for the armpits.

Kill it dead

holahola님께서 Mar 18, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

It doesnt work on me. I smell bad after just a little while. Couldn't trick anyone with that!

상품 1-4 중 전체 4 상품