KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

LOVE THIS STUFF!

Reviewer2784429님께서 Jul 29, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

We have used this hand lotion/body cream for several years, and wouldn't buy any other brand. It is great summer or winter, and the fragrance is mild and pleasant(very light citrus) for both my husband and myself. It's not greasy, or sticky.

Body cream

5065883514228122483님께서 Oct 16, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I liked the texture of this body cream. It was just right and absorbed very quickly leaving a nice citrusy smell. I will re-purchase.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Sibu Beauty, Sea Buckthorn Body Cream, 6 fl oz (177 ml) (SIB-00206)

5521078533459418525님께서 Jan 19, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Nice citrus smell. Again, it's non greasy but gives u enough moisture.

Good cream

ShokoFlomel님께서 Mar 17, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This cream is really good. It is light, not greasy, gets absorbed well and doesn't leave an unpleasant feeling of oily skin. It moisturizes skin very well. The only little minus is the scent. I can't say that it is unpleasant. But it isn't pleasant either. It is something undefinite still it is light and doesn't annoy me. As the cream is good at its main function- gives moisturizing, lightness and softness- the scent isn't really important here. I'll repeat: it is really faint and isn't annoying.

清爽身體潤膚露

5310801045921696466님께서 Dec 13, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

水份重, 很好吸收, 清爽不油膩, 好像橙汁的味道也不錯, 太亁燥時滋潤力稍嫌不足, 但平常使用很好

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Refreshing scent, nice texture that moisturizes without being sticky.

4780771279391202816님께서 Feb 06, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I live in a tropical country and this moisturizer does not leave a sticky feeling. It's soothes my skin and smells nice.

Expensive but very good

Reviewer2834180님께서 Dec 08, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I rated it 4 stars only because of price. At first I didn't think it was very moisturizing, but with continued use, it is my favorite body lotion. I think it is very healing & your skin becomes softer & softer with daily use. In fact I use it morning & night.

weird smell, странный запах

5733971434885800555님께서 May 22, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like how it feels on my skin, but couldn't use it because of its smell. Понравилось ощущение но не смогла пользоваться из-за запаха((

상품 1-8 중 전체 8 상품