KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Shikai Conditioner

Reviewer2124511님께서 May 22, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used this product for 6 months and wouldn't go back to any other

Great product!

Reviewer1939915님께서 May 27, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Leaves my baby fine hair smooth and moisturized without weighing it down.

Good results

Reviewer2340251님께서 Aug 20, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this conditioner with Shikai Color Reflect Deep. It is gentle and leaves my hair softer and fuller after using it.

shikai conditioner

Reviewer2373134님께서 Sep 13, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

great conditioner very natural

Nice, light conditioner...

Reviewer3296142님께서 Jul 23, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a light, rinse-out conditioner which leaves hair shiny. iHerb definitely has the best prices on Shikai products -- I shop nowhere else!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good companion for their shampoo

Reviewer2022209님께서 Jan 26, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

After using the Color Reflect Shampoo Gold, this is a great follow up and does not make hair flat.

A godsend!

Reviewer2562077님께서 Jun 14, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

My hair had become very dry and was starting to look like straw (I color it but do not use any other treatment, including blow dryer or styling products). I despaired of ever finding a hair care system that would make my hair soft and pretty again. Then I found Shikai. I am using both the Color Reflect shampoo (platinum) and the Daily Moisture Conditioner and, after just two uses, I am hooked. The difference is amazing, and I am very happy with how soft my hair is with this product.

un- natural red head

Reviewer1257794님께서 Aug 05, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like this conditioner.I have fine, oily hair that is dyed red. The shampoo and conditioner really seem to keep my color longer than regular or even salon products.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Reviewer2085359님께서 Jan 31, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have long used Shikai shampoo and conditioner. GREAT light conditioner for everyday use. Highly recommend.

happy hair

Reviewer2835629님께서 Jan 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

love this product