KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Good Stuff!

Reviewer2046626님께서 Oct 14, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have to use a good bit to detangle, but it doesn't have the chemicals that make my head itch that seem to be in EVERYTHING. So I really like it!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great conditioner for colored hair

Reviewer2002071님께서 Jan 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been using Shikai Color Reflect products and love them all. I like that there are no parabens or lauryl sulfates in these products. The conditioner leaves my hair soft, silky, shiny and frizz-free. I ran out and was using my backup conditioner and I can already see the difference in my hair. I'm reordering today!

Do not use

Reviewer2778741님께서 Apr 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My girlfriend likes it.

Ok conditioner

Reviewer2335740님께서 Apr 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Seems to moisturize my dry ends without weighing down the hair (I have long, wavy hair with drier ends). The texture is quite runny though, so I find that the product is being used up pretty quickly.

Happy with this Moisture

Reviewer3108569님께서 Mar 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is not too heavy on my hair.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good

Reviewer2708059님께서 Feb 25, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

good

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Can't rate it high enough!

Reviewer1444182님께서 Feb 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have long color-treated hair that tends to look a little bit dry. This conditioner makes it much silkier and easy to comb through. I've tried numerous, VERY expensive, salon quality conditioners that don't hold a candle to this stuff. It's perfect to use daily or how I use it, every other day. I love it and always come back for more! It's the only conditioner I use! By the way...it works just as good or better that any Aveda product!!!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Reviewer2085359님께서 Jan 31, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have long used Shikai shampoo and conditioner. GREAT light conditioner for everyday use. Highly recommend.

happy hair

Reviewer2835629님께서 Jan 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

love this product

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good

happydays님께서 Sep 29, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

soft, no tangles,nice smell. But only used a few days yet....

상품 1-10 중 전체 21 상품