KO

₩9,059

₩11,783

할인금액: ₩2,725 (23% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Shikai Conditioner

Reviewer2124511님께서 May 22, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used this product for 6 months and wouldn't go back to any other

un- natural red head

Reviewer1257794님께서 Aug 05, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like this conditioner.I have fine, oily hair that is dyed red. The shampoo and conditioner really seem to keep my color longer than regular or even salon products.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Can't rate it high enough!

Reviewer1444182님께서 Feb 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have long color-treated hair that tends to look a little bit dry. This conditioner makes it much silkier and easy to comb through. I've tried numerous, VERY expensive, salon quality conditioners that don't hold a candle to this stuff. It's perfect to use daily or how I use it, every other day. I love it and always come back for more! It's the only conditioner I use! By the way...it works just as good or better that any Aveda product!!!

Great product!

Reviewer1939915님께서 May 27, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Leaves my baby fine hair smooth and moisturized without weighing it down.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great conditioner for colored hair

Reviewer2002071님께서 Jan 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been using Shikai Color Reflect products and love them all. I like that there are no parabens or lauryl sulfates in these products. The conditioner leaves my hair soft, silky, shiny and frizz-free. I ran out and was using my backup conditioner and I can already see the difference in my hair. I'm reordering today!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good companion for their shampoo

Reviewer2022209님께서 Jan 26, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

After using the Color Reflect Shampoo Gold, this is a great follow up and does not make hair flat.

Good Stuff!

Reviewer2046626님께서 Oct 14, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have to use a good bit to detangle, but it doesn't have the chemicals that make my head itch that seem to be in EVERYTHING. So I really like it!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Reviewer2085359님께서 Jan 31, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have long used Shikai shampoo and conditioner. GREAT light conditioner for everyday use. Highly recommend.

Good results

Reviewer2340251님께서 Aug 20, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this conditioner with Shikai Color Reflect Deep. It is gentle and leaves my hair softer and fuller after using it.

shikai conditioner

Reviewer2373134님께서 Sep 13, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

great conditioner very natural