KO

iHerb 상품평

₩33,962

₩33,973

할인금액: ₩11 (0% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

SerraPhase

Reviewer2990738님께서 Jun 08, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent Product. I no longer have pain the the shoulder and my range of motion has dramatically improved. I take 2 at night and 1 in the morning on an empty stomach. I strongly recommend it.

great

Reviewer2478946님께서 Jul 19, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

really eases pain--am a truck driver and my right shoulder is always so sore--Sedona Labs works the best-other types of this product are just enough different as to be ineffective

SerraPhrase

Reviewer1584204님께서 Nov 05, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

So far this product seems to be helping but not effective immediately. I really didn't expect it to be. The service getting it to me was very fast and that's why I order from iHerb.

SerraPhase

Reviewer2270163님께서 Jun 02, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

It may have been doing something, but I could not tell a difference after taking all of one bottle.

User

Reviewer2824936님께서 Dec 26, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

We have not found the product to meet up with our expectations for pain relief. We are continueing its' use until more time allows more reliable conclusions. Thank you

new med

Reviewer3047671님께서 Oct 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

It works great-awesome

Serraphase

5247135318955495683님께서 Apr 12, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

This products works a treat. Both my husband and I suffer from arthritis and have found this product reduces our pain dramatically. Can't live without it.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Wish I knew how strong it actually is

Reviewer2631717님께서 Mar 01, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this because it seems inexpensive, but it does not show the SPU-strength like Dr Best does, using mg instead of SPU effectiveness-ratings. I alternate between the 2 brands and my inflammation is at bay.

상품 1-8 중 전체 8 상품