KO

iHerb 상품평

₩34,934

₩34,946

할인금액: ₩12 (0% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

best probiotic ever!

Reviewer2566291님께서 Jun 08, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've tried them ALL over the past 6 years, and I never really saw a difference, but with this one I had noticeably smooth sailing within 24 hours and every morning thereafter. Also, it includes a strain that I read elsewhere has been shown to fight plaque, so I've been putting a teaspoon or so in my mouth and working it into the crevices--and my teeth definitely feel cleaner and "crisper" in between, the way they do after a cleaning at the dentist's office. I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

The BEST probiotic. Period.

Reviewer2225055님께서 Jul 30, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I suffer from lyme disease and have had to take many courses of antibiotics over the years which has played havoc with my gastrointestinal function. I ended up suffering with IBS, indigestion, heartburn, constipation, and abdominal cramps. I tried all kinds of probiotic products but this is the only one that really works!!! I have put this down to the quality of the probiotic blend and the quantity of the bacteria count. I take it daily and now have no gastrointestinal problems whatsoever. Highly recommended!!!

Perfect to make Yogurt

Reviewer2209625님께서 Mar 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I usually take a gallon of pasteurized Milk mix with a teaspoon of iFlora powder put it in the oven to keep it at 45 deg C for 8 hours. After that I place it in the refrigerator at 3 deg C and next day it is an perfect natural Yogurt.

i-flora multi probiotic powder

Reviewer1919452님께서 Mar 04, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great for keeping the digestive tract in good working order. It has multi-strains to filter out the bad flora in the digestive tract. Many others I've tried have only 1-6 strains & don't do the job. I do have stomach & intestinal disorders, & this product assures me of a "clean" system. Also the other products are encapsulated in a gel type capsule, & that inhibits the saturation of the product. The powder absorbs quickly & gets "right to work".

Sedona Labs iFlora Multi-Probiotic Powder

Reviewer1016732님께서 Jun 19, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love to find the supplements I use in a quality powder form - I can add them to my morning shake rather than having to take so many pills.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

digestive helpsis at hand!

Reviewer2591519님께서 Mar 04, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

great for anyone who has digestive problems especially bowel surgery. I take the optimum levels and it really stops bloating etc.

Good Probiotic

Reviewer2390003님께서 Jan 08, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm allergic to everything and this is the only probiotic I can take. It works very well and mixes well with other dairy products. It's very reasonably priced in comparison to other preservative free products and it works.

Great

Reviewer1356117님께서 Feb 21, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use these probiotics in nut spreads, in my morning shakes, in juices. They are great. I struggle a lot with Candida and this has been a great addition to my diet. A teaspoon here and there and I have no trouble what-so-ever. It dissolves quickly and I didn't have to worry about shipping because it's stabilized.

seems to work

Reviewer1794079님께서 Jan 10, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

this is the best i swear it tastes actually _good_ (faintly sweet) (i mix it w/ plain yogurt or fruit)

Good stuff!!

Reviewer2198938님께서 Sep 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I recently found this probiotic and have taken it for about a month now. It's my new favorite probiotic. No fillers and love the powder form, as well as the fact that it doesn't need to be refridgerated.

상품 1-10 중 전체 17 상품