KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

easily soluble

5372818926554994897님께서 May 01, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

the powder dissolves easily in water, cold tea or juice and is flavorless. I ordered this by mistake (I wanted the capsules) but I would buy this again. It also helped my digestion noticeably.

seems to work

Reviewer1794079님께서 Jan 10, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

this is the best i swear it tastes actually _good_ (faintly sweet) (i mix it w/ plain yogurt or fruit)

Works well for me

Reviewer1812104님께서 Sep 27, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

My constant bloating has finally stopped after taking this.

Good stuff!!

Reviewer2198938님께서 Sep 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I recently found this probiotic and have taken it for about a month now. It's my new favorite probiotic. No fillers and love the powder form, as well as the fact that it doesn't need to be refridgerated.

Great

Reviewer1356117님께서 Feb 21, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use these probiotics in nut spreads, in my morning shakes, in juices. They are great. I struggle a lot with Candida and this has been a great addition to my diet. A teaspoon here and there and I have no trouble what-so-ever. It dissolves quickly and I didn't have to worry about shipping because it's stabilized.

Good Probiotic

Reviewer2390003님께서 Jan 08, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm allergic to everything and this is the only probiotic I can take. It works very well and mixes well with other dairy products. It's very reasonably priced in comparison to other preservative free products and it works.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

The Best Probiotics out there.

Reviewer1738511님께서 Aug 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have tried about 20 different brands and types (or more) and Sedona Labs is by far the best, plus you can keep it in your cupboard. I didn't know if the powder would be as good as the capsules, but they are just as great!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Best bang for your bucks

Reviewer2624820님께서 Jun 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

very high quality probiotic powder!

Perfect to make Yogurt

Reviewer2209625님께서 Mar 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I usually take a gallon of pasteurized Milk mix with a teaspoon of iFlora powder put it in the oven to keep it at 45 deg C for 8 hours. After that I place it in the refrigerator at 3 deg C and next day it is an perfect natural Yogurt.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

7 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

probiotic

Reviewer1036578님께서 Feb 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

great stuff