KO

₩33,447

₩33,458

할인금액: ₩11 (0% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

best probiotic ever!

Reviewer2566291님께서 Jun 08, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've tried them ALL over the past 6 years, and I never really saw a difference, but with this one I had noticeably smooth sailing within 24 hours and every morning thereafter. Also, it includes a strain that I read elsewhere has been shown to fight plaque, so I've been putting a teaspoon or so in my mouth and working it into the crevices--and my teeth definitely feel cleaner and "crisper" in between, the way they do after a cleaning at the dentist's office. I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

The BEST probiotic. Period.

Reviewer2225055님께서 Jul 30, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I suffer from lyme disease and have had to take many courses of antibiotics over the years which has played havoc with my gastrointestinal function. I ended up suffering with IBS, indigestion, heartburn, constipation, and abdominal cramps. I tried all kinds of probiotic products but this is the only one that really works!!! I have put this down to the quality of the probiotic blend and the quantity of the bacteria count. I take it daily and now have no gastrointestinal problems whatsoever. Highly recommended!!!

i-flora multi probiotic powder

Reviewer1919452님께서 Mar 04, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great for keeping the digestive tract in good working order. It has multi-strains to filter out the bad flora in the digestive tract. Many others I've tried have only 1-6 strains & don't do the job. I do have stomach & intestinal disorders, & this product assures me of a "clean" system. Also the other products are encapsulated in a gel type capsule, & that inhibits the saturation of the product. The powder absorbs quickly & gets "right to work".

Perfect to make Yogurt

Reviewer2209625님께서 Mar 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I usually take a gallon of pasteurized Milk mix with a teaspoon of iFlora powder put it in the oven to keep it at 45 deg C for 8 hours. After that I place it in the refrigerator at 3 deg C and next day it is an perfect natural Yogurt.

Sedona Labs iFlora Multi-Probiotic Powder

Reviewer1016732님께서 Jun 19, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love to find the supplements I use in a quality powder form - I can add them to my morning shake rather than having to take so many pills.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

digestive helpsis at hand!

Reviewer2591519님께서 Mar 04, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

great for anyone who has digestive problems especially bowel surgery. I take the optimum levels and it really stops bloating etc.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Works wonders for my bowels

Reviewer2290487님께서 Feb 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very pleased with this product, my bowels love this. No trouble with going to the toilet and less abdominal gas and bloating. Four stars due to the packing, the cap is not very easy in use and does not close very well. That's why I put it in another container. And a tiny spoon would have been nice, just a tip! That is the only reason I am not giving 5 stars. So I encourage everyone to buy this product, top notch.

Seems OK, but expensive update:

Reviewer2631717님께서 Jun 22, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

We originally bought this ultra-expensive product to see if it would help with diahrea, but it did not help at all. So it might help others or is for completely different health issues. Tastes delicious and went fast. Our local hospital analysed a selection of probiotics selected from local stores. Amazingly 2 of them had absolutely no living probiotics in them and ALL of the rest of them had extremely small %'s of probiotics: instead of 16Billion, only 70 million! None of the companies tested had anywhere near the advertised potency.

Sedona Labs iFlora Multi-Probiotic Powder

Reviewer1847970님께서 Jan 03, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good because I can mix it with food and the kids don't taste it. But the powder tends to clump even thought I store it in a cool place.

Good Probiotic

Reviewer2390003님께서 Jan 08, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm allergic to everything and this is the only probiotic I can take. It works very well and mixes well with other dairy products. It's very reasonably priced in comparison to other preservative free products and it works.

상품 1-10 중 전체 23 상품