KO

iHerb 상품평

₩4,438

₩5,225

할인금액: ₩787 (15% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
  • Customers who live in Japan are only allowed to order up to 5 kg of the above product 1 month per household, which equals to about 14 bags per month.

• 평가 | 영어
    정렬

Delicious.

5159371361389421019님께서 Aug 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

OHHH these are so tasty (well tasteless). So filling. So good for you and so crunchy. Loooooove them!

Love it!

Reviewer1270081님께서 Sep 10, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Never tried this before, didn't know what to expect at all, but they were yummy! Or, to be honest they didnt taste much at all, but were really crispy and "firm" so they made a nice contribution to my lunch-wok. Many other noodles just fall apart or get soggy, but these were perfect, and I want to try them in salads and soups as well, convinced it will be great :)

Best discovery EVER

4636266817028694104님께서 Sep 15, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

If I could...I would eat my body weight in these noodles! A great option for those who follow Paleo / Clean / Raw eating. They have a wonderful crunch about them.

Great alternative

5721219723395907532님께서 Sep 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Yes, they take a little getting used too! But worth it, we've had these noodles in salads and with vegetarian tomato sauce, but I think there will be a hundred ways to use them! With great health benefits!

Surprised

5710910759384665024님께서 Sep 26, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was very surprised of the texture and flavor. One it had no real smell at all, I just rinsed for a few moments and drained and tasted without any flavorings..it had no flavor. Being low carb and gluten free was important to me..not to mention low calorie. Added to salad to give crunch it took on flavor of dressing. Even my husband like it and the price isn't bad for the amount you get.

Noodles

5632005287786155035님께서 Oct 13, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Really tasty caloriefree noodles!

Yum

staalenkracht님께서 Oct 21, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good base for all dishes

riquisimos

ananana님께서 Oct 25, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

No había probado nunca unos fideos como estos, me encanta su textura crujiente están buenos solo con un poco de salsa de soja, los cogí por curiosidad y ya he repetido pedido y ademas sin apenas calorias

Good kelp noodles

4670648094513900441님께서 Oct 27, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I can't compare this product to any other brand as this is the only one I know, but for me it is great!

Love these noodles!

5442150047492317896님께서 Nov 25, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I add these noodles to almost every meal. They add a bit of crunch without adding calories.

상품 71-80 중 전체 156 상품