KO

iHerb 상품평

₩4,531

₩5,334

할인금액: ₩803 (15% 할인)

• Customers who live in Japan are only allowed to order up to 5 kg of the above product 1 month per household, which equals to about 14 bags per month.

• 고객 평점

5 별점
    4 별점
    3 별점
    2 별점
    1 별점
    평가 | 영어
    정렬

Regular hit in our family

Allymac님께서 Feb 18, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Adds extra crunch when combined with rice noodles. Also yummy on their own.

kelp noodles

4938563605156587327님께서 Feb 13, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

So awesome to be diabetic but be able to have pasta sometimes. It is close enough to pasta to me. Love this stuff!!! They have a slight "sea" fragrance prior to rinsing so I combined them with prawns and a japanese dressing and it went beautifully.

So yummy!

Reviewer2874534님께서 Jan 29, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I could not be happier with these noodles. They make a delightful addition to stir fry. I rinse well, then soak in a brine of water with salt and lemon juice. When ready to use (I can get about 3 servings out of a package), I heat the noodles up with some coconut aminos or add right into a stir fry. Leftover noodles store indefinitely in the fridge in the aforementioned brine. Zucchini noodles are great for Italian dishes, but for Asian, these noodles cannot be beat! If this review has helped you make a more informed choice, please hit "yes" below!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

12 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Yummy addition to healthy meals

5220565184893129830님께서 Dec 23, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been adding these to soups, stir fries, using them in cold salads, even made a creamy dairy free buffalo chicken "pasta" with these (which was great hot or cold). These are delicious and so versatile. I'm so happy to have found these at such a reasonable price too!

Best No-Carb 'Noodles'

5604048560103097271님께서 Dec 11, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Was hesitant to try at first, but a friend recommended it. It was the best no-carb 'noodle' that I have ever tried and would definitely recommend it to anyone avoiding carb.

Too good

4999272192556664180님께서 Dec 11, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I could eat a half of bag in one sitting. Not a good idea. Too much iodine.! I soak mine in lemon water over night and I don't rinse I just drain. I like the extra flavor of lemon. I like fatter noodles, but these are pretty good.

GREAT for salads

5757019077831605467님께서 Oct 31, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Just followed the recipes on the back of the packet to refreshing, crunchy and healthy salads.

Delicious

Reviewer1531069님께서 Oct 03, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Yum! I use it instead of salad greens. Make sure you soak them for at least 3-4 hours in lemon water. That makes them soft and less chewy. I do not cook them. Raw is just fine. Started buy to add more iodine into my diet through whole food.

happily surprised

happycustomer23님께서 Aug 23, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Not really a substitute for pasta but totally delicious and quick to prepare.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good substitute for pasta addicts

4675403485834509746님께서 Aug 14, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

These noodles, beaten egg, freshly chopped parsley and black ground pepper = a fantastic breakfast. I noticed that after rinsing it, if I cook it for 5-10 minutes in chicken or beef broth concentrate, it makes it so much softer and gives it a nice flavour. Will always buy these from now on.

상품 11-20 중 전체 154 상품