KO

iHerb 상품평

₩4,579

₩5,391

할인금액: ₩812 (15% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
  • Customers who live in Japan are only allowed to order up to 5 kg of the above product 1 month per household, which equals to about 14 bags per month.

• 고객 평점

1 별점
    평가 | 영어
    정렬

Don't like the texture

4920053941657992961님께서 Nov 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I really don't like the texture. but it's a good way to make your meals bigger without the added calories

Hmmmmmm Undecided

Raw-Food-Diet-Magazine님께서 Sep 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love the concept. However I have yet to know how to use it in my raw food diet. I will keep trying. These are very tasteless which may be good or bad.I think I will add then to salads and the dressing will make them taste good. You do have to cut them up. I use scissors.

Pretty good

Reviewer1327317님께서 Nov 14, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

These are a weird texture to get used to, I ate them sauteed with tempeh and seasoned with liquid aminos, and I'm not sure but I think either this product or the tempeh made me pretty gassy. I have to do the elimination test to be sure. But this product has lots of health benefits. I still have three bags and I'll probably eat them.

Crispy...

madamVi님께서 Dec 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

But very ok! Will buy again!

OK

Reviewer1629338님께서 Jan 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Not really a favorite of mine, but I enjoyed trying it.

not testet yet

Reviewer2574826님께서 Feb 27, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have not tried it yet

Almost tasteless...

Reviewer1657444님께서 Mar 14, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

... except that it tastes like chemicals, unless you rinse it many times and put some heavy-tasting stuff on it. On the other hand, it really helps with digestion, so I give it 3 stars.

depends on your tastes

Reviewer1155518님께서 Mar 15, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

these noodles have a particular taste. i recommend you try them and see if you like them. i have a sensitive stomach and i've tried them 3 times in different recipes, and they give a stomachache. they are a good product, just not for me. also i emailed the company, and they are from korean sea, not from japan, so no fear of radiation.

pretty good

Reviewer1901447님께서 Apr 24, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I may not order again. But they would be good in a salad.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good low--almost no--calorie addition!

Non-GMO님께서 Jun 24, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

The three simple ingredients of water, kelp and sodium alginate--along with manufacture in California, US passed my criteria for ordering. I consider the product more of a seaweed and a nice addition in a seaweed salad versus a noodle substitute. The shape is noodle like, but the texture is crunchier. Both my hubby and I enjoyed the kelp noodles with toasted sesame oil, plum vinegar and sesame seed seasoning. I would order them again, but with our seaweed salad in mind. I did try them with tomato sauce as well and imagine most people would not wish to eat that combo.

상품 11-20 중 전체 21 상품